leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
- Theme of the Week -
@leonmagnus99's Sailor Moon
getPreview.php

This week's theme is @leonmagnus99 aka LeonDestiny9's Sailor Moon theme which actually is a step up from what RNG has been giving me recently. The background is a fantastic pick and looks great in combination with the gold blue color scheme. The bgm is also a rather spiffy remix of the upbeat Sailor Moon song Moon Prism Power Make Up! (somehow I legitimately knew this song was one of the transformation songs, but I had no idea which transformation song it was until I hunted it down). The only downsides are the lack of finer custom theming elements, like some good folder icons, icon borders, and sound effects. Overall though, the colors are solid choices.

woah ! i am such a nooby theme maker, plus the adjustment/positioning of that theme picture made me go nuts.

and also , that theme was made out of boredom XDD.
glad you like it!

Reactions: MartyDreamy

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
- Theme of the Week -
@SunBurger's Xenoblade Minimalistic Theme
getPreview.php

So this week's theme ended up being another minimalistic theme. I like both background picks despite my dislike of logos, though in this case the logo actually isn't distracting. The theme sticks to just a few distinct shades of green, and hides away most of the buttons by setting all of them to the same color. Not something I normally fancy, but it looks alright here. The only real gripe I have is the music choice (both music choices) and lack of custom sound effects. The music is like some hyped up battle music...and the background doesn't exactly meet that expectation. Overall, one of the better minimalistic themes I have seen.

Reactions: Ryumaru

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
- Theme of the Week -
@FlameSpeedster's Kirby Theme.
hta8ovB.png

The theme of the week is pink. There aren't any fancy sound effects, scrolling screens, or icon borders, but it's still a pretty solid theme. Some lively Kirby title screen music (Kirby's Return to Dream Land) and fantastic color choices for the most part. There are some strange black and maybe a little overly dark button icons added, but as expected of an analogous color scheme, a lot of the colors feel right. It's also a nice touch to have different faces for the folder open and folder close icons (because yeah, I notice that shit). The top screen render does seem to have a little aliasing problem (sometimes that happens, and the only thing I have found to fix it is to just keep resizing it differently until it's the required size).

Reactions: FlameSpeedster

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Also let the previous of my latest projects. To download and to click on the image.
I hope you enjoy.

getPreview (3).png getPreview (2).png getPreview (1).png

Then I'll make a tutorial on how to create textured effects for folders and edges.
Note: All the icons below the edge were created using the pen tool.
The folders of Zelda and Pokemon themes were also created using the pen tool.

Examples below.

Attachments

• Folder Closed.png
    Folder Closed.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 233
  • Border-48px.png
    Border-48px.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 252
  • folder_close cópia.PNG
    folder_close cópia.PNG
    1.6 KB · Views: 285
  • borda-48-completa.png
    borda-48-completa.png
    909 bytes · Views: 265
  • folder_close.png
    folder_close.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 211
  • icon_border_48px.png
    icon_border_48px.png
    369 bytes · Views: 200
Last edited by Ryumaru,

3DS5HAX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a lot of customs i made :3 but my 3ds xl is missing so i will have to find it then post

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes all of my themes are on the sd

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
i have a lot of customs i made :3 but my 3ds xl is missing so i will have to find it then post

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes all of my themes are on the sd
Waiting for these posts its themes :yay3ds:

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
- Theme of the Week -
@Tyrann's Classic Spiderman theme
cFaugjE.png

This week's theme is a Spidey theme that has a pretty great idea, but some of the colors bother my eyes (a little too vivid for me), primarily the red color for the button icons and text. Static top and bottom screens, no sound effects, a subpar quality recording of the classic Spiderman theme (can't really judge this since I know it isn't easy to find quality old school theme songs), and a plain icon border. The folder icons also seem to be inconsistent. The closed folder shows the the lower chestline and has a "shine" gradient...but the opened folder has the spider logo larger and the gradient is missing. Overall, I actually really liked the idea , just not the vivid red color choices and those strange folder inconsistencies.

---
these themes you choose are added to your favorites list ?
Yeah. My favorites list is the pool of all the theme picks.

Reactions: Tyrann

Tyrann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
- Theme of the Week -
@Tyrann's Classic Spiderman theme
cFaugjE.png

This week's theme is a Spidey theme that has a pretty great idea, but some of the colors bother my eyes (a little too vivid for me), primarily the red color for the button icons and text. Static top and bottom screens, no sound effects, a subpar quality recording of the classic Spiderman theme (can't really judge this since I know it isn't easy to find quality old school theme songs), and a plain icon border. The folder icons also seem to be inconsistent. The closed folder shows the the lower chestline and has a "shine" gradient...but the opened folder has the spider logo larger and the gradient is missing. Overall, I actually really liked the idea , just not the vivid red color choices and those strange folder inconsistencies.

---

Yeah. My favorites list is the pool of all the theme picks.

Thank you!
This is one of my first themes so maybe I have to give it a restyling :D

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
These are my latest themes. Click on the images to download the theme

preview.png preview.png preview.png

preview.png preview.png preview.png preview.png preview.png preview.png

preview.png

ENJOY! :D

Last edited by MartyDreamy,

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
- Theme of the Week -
@SunBurger's Super Danganronpa 2 Title Theme
getPreview.php

This week's theme is a Danganronpa theme with some official pixel art I believe. The theme itself is rather...generic. Not much in terms of color variation (mostly black and white), no fancy folders, no fancy icon borders, and no sound effects. With that said, I at least find the scrolling bottom screen appealing (though the floor takes too much space in my opinion) and if the top screen doesn't have any game logos or anything on top of it, it's not bad, though I feel like something could have been done there since it does have a background that could easily be made to scroll, and the artwork isn't particularly hard to move or changed to fit. The background music is the title screen music of course. Overall, it's a really simple theme. It's not bad, but it's not gloriously fantastic with plugs here and there that Danganronpa lovers would appreciate, it's just simply another Danganronpa theme.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Originally, I was planning on having all of the videos at the same time, but apparently I'm just stuck on what fancy thing to make the icon border for my Senjougahara theme. I thought I might as well put them up now since I have no idea when I am going to revisit the theme to finish it. They are in the in-depth tutorial section as well.

[Tutorial] Custom 3DS Themes: Background
[Tutorial] Custom 3DS Themes: Folder Open
[Tutorial] Custom 3DS Themes: Folder Close
[Tutorial] Custom 3DS Themes: BGM
[Tutorial] Custom 3DS Themes: Sound Effects

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
- Theme of the Week -
maxieman's Re: Plus - Nighttime
iovhZFC.png

So this week's theme is surprisingly a recently released theme, though it's another pretty simple theme. There isn't any scrolling background, or sound effects and the folder icons, and icon borders are pretty plain. It does have a really great top screen and a repeated somewhat acceptable bottom screen along with the song the theme is based on. Colors stick to a nice pale bluish color that is brighter than the background for clarity and it isn't horrendous to look at. It would be great to have the fancy extras, but for a decent simple theme, it does meet the requirements.

Reactions: Igu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1