Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Excellent, so far.

I was wondering if you could implement the rescue menu but on holding + and - on the wiimote
or something similar, cos not everybody has a GC-Pad.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
@WiiShizzza: I have a GC-Controller, so I don't need this feature...but I think it's impossible...because the Rescue-Menu starts with checking the Gamecube-ports...and if there's something, it will start...so you need a Gamecube-Controller...Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not shure, but I think it is so...

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this stops ALL update checks (backup and original) through the disc channel?

Also, how about the feature to remove those nagging safety screens before playing.. like menu loader will do?

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
This is a thing of rare beauty Forsaekn. You have my enduring respect.
bow.gif

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
zerof said:

Also, how about the feature to remove those nagging safety screens before playing.. like menu loader will do?
Yes, and you can already do both of those with starfall.

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quim69 said:
zerof said:

Yes, and you can already do both of those with starfall.

Didn't know that, I have 3.3u though.

joker86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Fors

since this is based on 3.2 am i goin to have to downgrade from 3.3 to install it.??

or since it runs its own cIOS is this not a issue

thx

Ozz465

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
joker86 said:
@Fors

since this is based on 3.2 am i goin to have to downgrade from 3.3 to install it.??

or since it runs its own cIOS is this not a issue

thx
been wondering myself.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure you mentioned a save manager replacement, but I see no mention of this here. Are you replacing the save manager menu, and including the SD, if so....... "Copy All" would be nice to copy everything from or to the Wii.

Great stuff btw
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

oh, and

Blue-K said:
@WiiShizzza: I have a GC-Controller, so I don't need this feature...but I think it's impossible...because the Rescue-Menu starts with checking the Gamecube-ports...and if there's something, it will start...so you need a Gamecube-Controller...Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not shure, but I think it is so...

Yes it could be done
smile.gif
99% sure

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be useful to have a StarFall-like autoboot feature that remaps Wii-Remote-1 1+2 to GC-Controller-1 Up+Down+Left+Right so you don't need a GC-Controller to use SaveMiiFrii/StarFall.

marcan

Trophies
XP
Country
Will you guys please stop applying the retarded "custom" moniker to official code with a couple patches? It's pretty devaluating towards custom stuff that people actually make from scratch.

"Ohai, I've got a custom car! Yeah, it has a bumper sticker and I swapped out the radio!"

LegendaryXM90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy fu-....this is highly relevant to my interests.

Will this be open source so people can edit it as they please for custom graphics and such?

Christen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man, this is awesome!!

Have you noticed any issues with compatibility, such as games like Mortal Kombat Armageddon which will not work with the backup loader? Have you managed to fix problems with the older games, or do they still exist?

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Christen said:
Man, this is awesome!!

Have you noticed any issues with compatibility, such as games like Mortal Kombat Armageddon which will not work with the backup loader? Have you managed to fix problems with the older games, or do they still exist?

I don't think this is going to be any different from gamma as far as compatibility goes. What he's done is make it so games now load from the disc channel on boot, I'm assuming gamma has been implemented.

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Luriden said:
Christen said:
Man, this is awesome!!

I don't think this is going to be any different from gamma as far as compatibility goes. What he's done is make it so games now load from the disc channel on boot, I'm assuming gamma has been implemented.
Most likely, yeah.

Looks awesome btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o