Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Just wanted to thank you for bring HB scene an advance
smile.gif

To marcan : greet for all your work. Thank you for HBC, without it, people would not installl/use homebrew because always using Zelda Hack is annoying so thank you, thanks to you, we can all load warez loader very easily
smile.gif

Prakilint

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is gonna be awesome! Will we have the ability to toggle the features ON and OFF? 'Cause what if we have to run an update from a game? Or something.

Anyway, this is looking really great. Keep up the good work.

Forsaekn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prakilint said:
This is gonna be awesome! Will we have the ability to toggle the features ON and OFF? 'Cause what if we have to run an update from a game? Or something.

Anyway, this is looking really great. Keep up the good work.
Yes it will all be toggleable, i'll more than likely revamp the settings menu before anyone gets their hands on it

Darknesss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forsaekn said:
cSM is not starfall, because cSM is not released yet. For all you know, I could turn it into a media player by release...
Tell ya what, see what cSM looks like when I release it, then make the comparison kay? thx. I am flattered that you're comparing an early alpha to something thats been released for quite some time though (with no sourcecode I might add). These patches are my own, inspired by software such as Starfall and Gecko OS. >.> Stop flaming.

There is no way you can take patches to the system menu and turn it into a media player. The patches are your own, inspired by Starfall and Gecko OS? The features you have listed that exist in your current alpha ALL exist in other softwares. Youre "alpha" doesn't show much work towards a final product that does anything other than patch the system menu in a few already explored ways.

THAT is why I am posting that I am unimpressed with your cSM. People keep posting in your thread that this is a landmark event in Wii Homebrew history, when in fact, it is not the first custom patched menu, in fact, starfall is.

Arceles

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
OOOOO hell... the never ending war with the Marcan-Fan-Boys and the Light Side... seriously there is people who has the time to blame the work of others... they need maintain their brain entertainment in something...

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
I'm amazed anyone bothers to release any work they've done. As soon as a developer shares a piece of work a bunch of people start slamming them for it... Constructive criticism would demonstrate some intelligence instead of simply flaming.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
i noted in wiigators loader a option in rebooter options called RECOVERY

will this be part of the initial release of CSM and also will it only require zelda to recover? has this been a confirmed working method?

thanks for your time Forsaekn!

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rlw said:
This is so useless. It is a shame that the pirates always have to piggyback off of the work of the homebrew developers, and can't do anything on their own. This clown is reminding me of when jayparadox was releasing every useless channel possible, and making it seem like a big accomplishment.

The only thing useless are posts and attitudes like yours. For the record jayparadox did a lot more then he 'released' publicly, I have some of his beta tools, and they are great. And again, whats with the 'evil pirates' versus the 'homebrew heroes' crap, as far as nintendo are concerned they are sailing down the river in the same boat. Thanks also for reminding us that the real homebrewers popped out of their mothers with all their enginering/coding knowledge already inside them, piggybacking? come on, every idea comes from some prior knowledge used. I dont see Forsaekn starting up a website to sell his 'miracle products' that can actually be achieved via free methods? but hey, im not up with the latest homebrew elitist rules anyhow

Why are some trying to turn the homebrew scene into some elitist only thing, thinking they have earned the right to flame any one, anywhere they want because a coder doesn't follow there 'rules of homebrew etiquette'

On topic - Forsaekn, every contribution to the homebrew scene is appreciated by many more then the few who would like to mock them.

drbio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You are brave Forsaekn following up this thread, handling the flame without loosing your head.

I think your work is great, keep it up.. Love from norway!
wub.gif

And to everyone else: Please keep thread the constructive side!

Ozz465

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stev418 said:
rlw said:
This is so useless. It is a shame that the pirates always have to piggyback off of the work of the homebrew developers, and can't do anything on their own. This clown is reminding me of when jayparadox was releasing every useless channel possible, and making it seem like a big accomplishment.

The only thing useless are posts and attitudes like yours. For the record jayparadox did a lot more then he 'released' publicly, I have some of his beta tools, and they are great. And again, whats with the 'evil pirates' versus the 'homebrew heroes' crap, as far as nintendo are concerned they are sailing down the river in the same boat. Thanks also for reminding us that the real homebrewers popped out of their mothers with all their enginering/coding knowledge already inside them, piggybacking? come on, every idea comes from some prior knowledge used. I dont see Forsaekn starting up a website to sell his 'miracle products' that can actually be achieved via free methods? but hey, im not up with the latest homebrew elitist rules anyhow

Why are some trying to turn the homebrew scene into some elitist only thing, thinking they have earned the right to flame any one, anywhere they want because a coder doesn't follow there 'rules of homebrew etiquette'

On topic - Forsaekn, every contribution to the homebrew scene is appreciated by many more then the few who would like to mock them.
Exactly, people that have criticize in this thread suffer from a inferiority complex, pos post have been made here with no valid criticism,

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
The marcan fans and hackmii fans, the so called light siders should just get their post eliminated, like they do to the people that dont think the same way they do. I remember back in the day when they flamed every person that though about a loader, "not possible" they said, "pirates are not welcome here" they said. "Oh just eliminate their post" they did.

Well right back at ya lame siders, there you have it, a BACKUP LOADER, where are you now huh, dont see you laughing now. Like YOU did to us, IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WORK DONE HERE, DONT COME HERE AT ALL...

Oh the irony of the situation, I just love it...

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sentinel5000 said:
The marcan fans and hackmii fans, the so called light siders should just get their post eliminated, like they do to the people that dont think the same way they do. I remember back in the day when they flamed every person that though about a loader, "not possible" they said, "pirates are not welcome here" they said. "Oh just eliminate their post" they did.

Well right back at ya lame siders, there you have it, a BACKUP LOADER, where are you now huh, dont see you laughing now. Like YOU did to us, IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WORK DONE HERE, DONT COME HERE AT ALL...

Oh the irony of the situation, I just love it...

sigh.

before this gets out of hand, I just want to say this...

I guess, I am a marcan fan. should my posts be removed?

In fairness to him, I have never seen the guy flame until flamed upon (now trolling, he's definitely got that down, but not by any means the worst around here).

and I'm really okay with hearing the other side of the coin, I don't know why it bothers everyone so much.
I mean, c'mon, he definitely sticks completely to the company line of anti-piracy.

if you don't want people to make a copy loader, you tell them it's "impossible" (or equivilant) for as long as you can get away with it...makes sense to me.

In all interactions I've had with him, providing I was civil, he's been at most a little condescending, and always very forthcoming with any pertinent info.

also, comparing a blog they pay for and invite you to comment on with a forum you pay nothing to discuss on is a faulty comparison.

in summation, without his work, this board wouldn't have much to talk about period. does that give him a right to be an ahole? not really. does it mean you should egg him on and form an alliance against him? no....oh and that'd be about the dumbest thing ever, btw.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
marcan is great and so...
but give Forsaekn a chance.
It looks awsome so far
smile.gif

Posts merged

It looks awsome so far

edit:
why the hell did it post so many times...
clicked ONLY ONCE!

muzz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kamui said:
It looks awsome so far
smile.gif

Posts merged

It looks awsome so far

edit:
why the hell did it post so many times...
clicked ONLY ONCE!

CUSTOM forum function I bet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Yeah this Eero router is way better than the one my ISP gave me, still might need to buy one but until then this one is better lol
    The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol
    What's weird is that they both have about the same speed in bandwidth but the Comcast one feels laggy like click something and it takes a second to load, the Eero one is just instant lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why do i see some little songs at @shaunj66 's profile page?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sonics*
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sonics*