Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Poryhack said:
yeyezai said:
get the latest version here:
http://blog.tgb.net.cn/index.php?load=read&id=5

Send mail to wannya##qq.com (## >> @) if you use the version 2009.09.14 for registration.
Title: CrystalTile??
And copy the user_id section in the ini file.

Or download verstion 2009.03.06.
Where can you get the 2009.09.14 version?

http://bg.tgb.net.cn/CT2.zip

Run that then send an email containing the user_id from the ini that it will create. The author will send you back a key and instructions along with the newest daily build of CT2(or at least he did for me).

Poryhack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I obviously don't know the full story. I'm kinda curious though... Is there a link or something I could check out?

On a different note, I've had problems with CrystalTile's ROM FS browser ever since I first tried it. Instead of real names for files I get stuff like in the screenshot:
Untitled-1.png
I'd appreciate any insight on that. =)

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hm, it's strange. I can't get the 14.09.2009 version to open. I can open the other one, but this one just won't open. I've already sent an e-mail to wannya and followed instructions, but it's not working.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
if you translate his/her/there(?) webpage they seem to be upset over the no$gba thing, i am not that sure. if you follow the other threads he stipulates for programmers or hackers only otherwise use the older version... after all this software seems to be a major piece of work. A little appreciation instead of whining about how to get this to work, and blah blah blah when he did not make this for english speakers at all and only let someone else translate this for there own personal uses
I personaly would not mind paying for it. that email link is for programmers serious hackers not your casual tinkerer (at least it seems, again, that way to me). not that i don't appreciate crystaltile, but whining about an email registration...that you couldn't even bother translating yourself, the web page your downloading it from geez....
just really nice to have such a large group of tools for hacking programming and beta testing (did you check the link to emulator thing yet)
anyways babelfish quick webpage translation >

Not worthy of mentioning beggar, calls I to forget.

CrystalTile2:
Most explain when thought that is insufficient, along with changes along with uses.
Probably explains for some game writes the specific routine same truth.
Changes is also accidentally the temporary need, I no longer spent the time and the energy specially am CT2 carry on the renewal to issue frequently. (key)

Resembled NO$GBA not to renew, did you denounce him?

Downloading address: http://blog.tgb.net.cn/index.php?load=read&id=5
Download: http://blog.tgb.net.cn/index.php?load=read&id=5

and from the blog ^ one of the very first things you see

Quotation:
The transmission subject is: CrystalTile registration
Mail to [email protected]
After the content to move Crystaltile, ini inside the document user_id section, registers in the mailbox 16 characters. Does not write sends a mailbox. But must in 16 characters.
The attention maintains a form. The mailbox has the filtration classification.

The average person did not need to download. After moreover registration, does not need to reply.

Low key, attention low key…

that last part Low key... get it....
pay attention The average person did not need to download
I am using a version that does not need registration from march this year(09) and am just fine if you guy need an older version it is not that hard to get it
why use the one made for serious people when the no-registration ones are available (like no$gba)

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have a few questions about CrystalTile2 and I hope that any of the more experienced users here can help me. I'm using .exe file dated 2009-05-08 (2009.03.10 build 10), SHA-1 6570181fc3a7b62f9d14315d425aeae259d0efb0

- CT allows to use *Unicode* tables to deal with 2-byte char encodings (first program that I've found allowing this, so kudos to author). However after opening and applying the table, you seem to be force to use a specific font on Hex Editor. I can select a different font, but this doesn't make any difference on display. This is a problem, because the "forced" font doesn't contain all required glyphs (i.e. hangul ones) for the Unicode mappings in the table, while desired font was specially designed to contain all glyphs (2800+) as displayed in-game, all properly mapped to the corresponding Unicodes in the table (TTF font is ok, tested on Word by opening the TBL file itself).

- Let's say that I've found the required tile settings for proper displaying of certain graphics on Tile Editor: 16x16 pixel tiles using one of the 2 bpp tile graphic templates. This means that each pixel can display in one of 4 different colours. Ok, so how can I set the specific 4 colours to use for CT to display? There is a "Palette" tab, but I can't figure out how to set my prefered colors. Several palettes are available, but again, you can only select fixed groups of 4 colors. There is an "Import" palette button, but I don't know the required palette format. Is there any easy "enter your RGB colour values here" or something like that somewhere?

- What's the recommended procedure to export a given range of tiles into, let's say a BMP image file?

Thanks in advance.

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kazumi213 said:
- Let's say that I've found the required tile settings for proper displaying of certain graphics on Tile Editor: 16x16 pixel tiles using one of the 2 bpp tile graphic templates. This means that each pixel can display in one of 4 different colours. Ok, so how can I set the specific 4 colours to use for CT to display? There is a "Palette" tab, but I can't figure out how to set my prefered colors. Several palettes are available, but again, you can only select fixed groups of 4 colors. There is an "Import" palette button, but I don't know the required palette format. Is there any easy "enter your RGB colour values here" or something like that somewhere?

I just started learning rom hacking so I don't know if this will help you that much. Anyway, here's my procedure for the graphic stuff.

- After you opened your graphic file in CT2, change the view to Tile Viewer (View-->Tile Viewer or F5). Click the "Palette" tab on the left. Under the small boxes filled with colors, there are numbers 0 1 2 ...E F. Click any of them that gives you all black boxes. Double-click the box on the first row to open Color selection window. Right there you can click "Define Custom Colors" to input your own RGB.

ct21.png

QUOTE(kazumi213 @ Dec 17 2009, 12:54 PM) - What's the recommended procedure to export a given range of tiles into, let's say a BMP image file?
Highlight the part of the tiles that you want and go to Edit --> Export Image.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto