ROM Hack cracker's trainers

Nekoshoujo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The trainer doesn't work well for me, since all the codes are enabled >.> I prefer the ones that you make since you have those ips patches for unwanted codes.
biggrin.gif

Edit: Just tried the patch, it doesn't work with my R4.
cry.gif

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diddy Kong Racing DS trainer done.

I'm not ignoring the requests for Puzzle Quest... Just I'm not getting any hits for any of the registers that indicate a place to hook into... So basically I would have to check each and every jump and it would take a tremendous amount of time and be very tedious. So until I can get it to run in an emulator with a debugger w/o crashing then it's not gonna happen.
wacko.gif

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeSmuME is the only free emulator with a debugger that will run games really. Unfortunately, it isn't as compatible with games or as fast as no$gba. But the free version of no$gba doesn't have debugging.. only the pay version. :/

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a chance you might develope a trainer for Lost in Blue 2? I just need a never break tool cheat (If possible) because I don't really want to cheat too much.

read through all the pages, bleep made one for lost in blue 2, its buried somewhere with all his other trainers, its not on the first page, since cracker did not make it.

I know but it doesn't have the "never break tools" cheat that I wanted. I just hate remaking the spear over and over since I can't get the stone everyday (It usually appears every 2 days on any beach as far as I know)
frown.gif

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a chance you might develope a trainer for Lost in Blue 2? I just need a never break tool cheat (If possible) because I don't really want to cheat too much.

read through all the pages, bleep made one for lost in blue 2, its buried somewhere with all his other trainers, its not on the first page, since cracker did not make it.

I know but it doesn't have the "never break tools" cheat that I wanted. I just hate remaking the spear over and over since I can't get the stone everyday (It usually appears every 2 days on any beach as far as I know)
frown.gif

uh i have never used a spear in the game and i beat it, i just used my fist, you dont need a spear or any weapon it only makes it faster, you can just kills the wolves at night with your fists and get fur and with the unlimited stats code you dont need to fish for food, so the spear is pretty much worthless.
and if you had not noticed crackers lost in blue 1 trainer only had stats as well, so you should have said you wanted a special one for items never breaking which would be kinda hard to do.

iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

killaruna810

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a quick question, I used the patcher you linked to, and it creates a BAK file, thats the backup file right? So I just use the original .nds file?

killaruna810

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, diddy kong racing patch works fine, but the 2nd custom robo patch does not for me, its not a white screen. But a black screen once you click story mode in the main menu, what should i do?

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dead 'N' Furious trainer done.

I must admit I haven't played the game much so I don't know if the unlimited ammo in gun code will work on other guns. If it doesn't then I will try to add onto it later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok