bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

mamdou11

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks you very much cracker for this work but i have a supercard SD and i ma french so i dont understand at which file i have to apply the ips file (file save or game file or the .nds (before the conversion)) ?

Thanks you for your answer !

mamdou11

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It doesnot work !

I used ipsxp i patch the file diddykongracing.nds with the ips file to have all characters.... and after i convert my game with supercard converter and i launch my game.

I have only some characters and i haveto do new game.

Which is my error ?

duelistXmist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome trainers, only problem is that I cant use Custom Robo Arena +5..I have to use +3... My patcher doesnt freeze, but after it says patched, and i try it everything is the same. If i can somehow use +5 that would be awesome
yaynds.gif

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remade the Yoshi's Island patch because for some reason the old one had some code patched into another place in the game that wasn't needed and I fixed up another part of the code. Also I added unpatches.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome trainers, only problem is that I cant use Custom Robo Arena +5..I have to use +3... My patcher doesnt freeze, but after it says patched, and i try it everything is the same. If i can somehow use +5 that would be awesomeÂ
yaynds.gif

Xdelta patches are different than .ips. They have the ability of creating small patches for games that need to be resized to fit the trainer in. Get the patching program and follow the instructions in the .nfo.

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country
I think there is a problem with the Diddy Kong trainer. I beat everything in the game (adventure 1) but I can't race the final wizpig. It tells me I need the future tropy and all ballons. I have the tropy and can verify that in the trophy room and according to my calculations I have all 47 ballons but it doesn't work. I tried loading an unpatched rom but the same thing.

I think the problem may be that the number of ballons i hardcoded to 99 where I believe 47 is the max and I think that might be messing it up.

Cracker: can you make an update to set the number of balloons to 47? I can do a quick test and see if that fixes the problem.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone confirm that trauma center is working? I tried and it didn't work.

it works, patient health and time still go down, but if you give them the health injection it goes to 99, and if you miss the time goes up to full, it does not stay on full since well the story needs you to go to a certain time to work.

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country
Set the balloons to 47. Let me know how it goes.

It works. I actually took the long way and compared a clean disassembled rom to your patched (99 balloons) rom then hacked the rom to 47 and it worked. I retested with your patch and it works. It must check that you are at exactly 47 balloons for the last race. Thanks!

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
it works, patient health and time still go down, but if you give them the health injection it goes to 99, and if you miss the time goes up to full, it does not stay on full since well the story needs you to go to a certain time to work.

It was one of my first trainers so I must admit it wasn't that good of one. The work around is kind of funny I must say. (Miss to reset health.
laugh.gif
) I will probably work on a proper trainer for it when I get others finished.

bullet007

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for all the trainers cracker, but I seem to have run into a problem with the Final Fantasy III trainer.

I was able to install the trainer and everything worked, except I do not want "Quick Level Gain", but there is no ips patch included that will disable that.

Reason being is that I want the save anywhere ability, if I go into a battle, my characters go to level 99, and trying to save will lock me up on the menu screen (game still runs, and you can still move arrow and hear button presses, but you cannot leave menu). Not engaging in any battle will allow me to save anywhere.

Hopefully this could get fixed soon.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Redid the Advance Wars trainer so it's a +5 and non-destructive.

QUOTE said:
Thanks for all the trainers cracker, but I seem to have run into a problem with the Final Fantasy III trainer.

I was able to install the trainer and everything worked, except I do not want "Quick Level Gain", but there is no ips patch included that will disable that.

Actually there is an 'un'patch for the quick level up.

bullet007

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

Actually there is an 'un'patch for the quick level up.

Yea, I noticed that the FFIII trainer that used the delta patching method did not come with that patch, while the all-ips patching method did. Thanks!!!
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf