ROM Hack cracker's trainers

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Now I got another idea! It is very good that you released the Mario Kart DS trainer, so make another trainer for a big game!

For WarioWare: Touched!

http://us.codejunkies.com/codes_show.asp?r...g=17825870&p=17

The first code isn't good, the everything unlocked code! That it's erases the high scores!! Ohh! And why need when you have to beat the game soo easily by that codes? So please cracker don't include this to the trainer: Everything Unlocked (Erases Scores) And include that (two/2) codes: Infinite Lives, Hold L For Infinite Time (Let go to progress).
smile.gif

Thanks all, cracker!! You're the best!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i cannot get the lunar knights cheat patcher to run as i am unable to run.bat files on my computer, when i put everything i need to patch the nds file in one location i double click the .bat file and it says "windows cannot find C:\cr-lkp6.bat make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again" but i'm looking directly at the file so i have no idea how windows cannot find the file?

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Super Mario Bros. (U) trainer completed.

I must say I'm pretty proud of this trainer since it uses a 'double hook' method.
smile.gif
What I learned by making this trainer will enable me to train more games that use compression.
biggrin.gif

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Man, cracker, you're just pumping these things out faster than I can get them added into the database!

It just sucks that you've had to use XDelta, because now I have to make Rominator recognize XDelta too
tongue.gif
Shouldn't be too hard though, but I'll update my database with all of your current trainers.

Cheers!

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
i cannot get the lunar knights cheat patcher to run as i am unable to run.bat files on my computer, when i put everything i need to patch the nds file in one location i double click the .bat file and it says "windows cannot find C:\cr-lkp6.bat make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again" but i'm looking directly at the file so i have no idea how windows cannot find the file?

Put everything in c:\ and try again.

QUOTEhmmm so it does not work on certain flash carts? it work fine on my R4, but it does not work on my ez flash lol.

I know I answered you on the EZFlash forum but I'll answer you here too for the other EZFlash users that don't see that...

The rebuilt game (required because I had to expand the arm9.bin to place the trainer) isn't liked by the EZ4 or EZ5 patching system. It will crash the patching software. This happens with some 'pure' games too. For this reason you can't run it on EZ4 (until the crashing is fixed by the EZTeam [cough]don't hold your breath[/cough]). You can run it on EZ5 if you can run games without patching. It also works fine when patched from the m3 Manager. Because it works with other patching software I know the problem lies on the EZFlash patching side of things so there's nothing I can do with it.

kiczek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I realized these trainers even existed.

I am in the process of repacking all your releases and sending them to "scene" ftp sites to hopefully spread them to alot more users worldwide as GBATemp.net Is not as big as the whole NDS scene.

Advance_Wars_Dual_Strike_Plus2_Trainer_USA_NDS-cracker

etc....

I am not positive if they will be "Nuked" or not but I really dont care. Do they have a Trainer Menu like GBA games ?

-kiczek

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Recently I realized these trainers even existed.

I am in the process of repacking all your releases and sending them to "scene" ftp sites to hopefully spread them to alot more users worldwide as GBATemp.net Is not as big as the whole NDS scene.

Advance_Wars_Dual_Strike_Plus2_Trainer_USA_NDS-cracker

etc....

I am not positive if they will be "Nuked" or not but I really dont care. Do they have a Trainer Menu like GBA games ?

-kiczek

His trainers do not have menus; they are more like 'static rom hacks', which cannot be disabled.

Regards.

speechless

Friend Of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
nongoodgba.kiczek.com
XP
Country
United States
his 'trainers' if you can even call them that are nothing more than dipstar hacks. so let's avoid even calling them trainers, because without a way to enable/disable and a menu, they are just hacks.. nothing more.

and yes, they will most definately be 'nuked' for lack of intro/disable-enable/menu.. these are merely hacks.

@t43026; http://min.midco.net/cracker/ - dipstar in almost every flavor, its a nice utility
smile.gif

kiczek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
his 'trainers' if you can even call them that are nothing more than dipstar hacks. so let's avoid even calling them trainers, because without a way to enable/disable and a menu, they are just hacks.. nothing more.

and yes, they will most definately be 'nuked' for lack of intro/disable-enable/menu.. these are merely hacks.

@t43026; http://min.midco.net/cracker/ - dipstar in almost every flavor, its a nice utility
smile.gif

so even though they arent legit "scene" for lacking a trainer menu they still should be released in my opinion.

Advance_Wars_Dual_Strike_Plus2_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Bubble_Bobble_Revolution_Plus2_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker

etc.

Not to say anything is wrong with what cracker is doing he is making stuff available to the public that NOONE else is doing and for that i give him my praise.

i just would like to see a "scene" acceptable trainer that includes a menu as it's MUCH cooler

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
his 'trainers' if you can even call them that are nothing more than dipstar hacks. so let's avoid even calling them trainers, because without a way to enable/disable and a menu, they are just hacks.. nothing more.

smile.gif

so even though they arent legit "scene" for lacking a trainer menu they still should be released in my opinion.

Advance_Wars_Dual_Strike_Plus2_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Bubble_Bobble_Revolution_Plus2_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker

etc.

Not to say anything is wrong with what cracker is doing he is making stuff available to the public that NOONE else is doing and for that i give him my praise.

i just would like to see a "scene" acceptable trainer that includes a menu as it's MUCH cooler

I agree. cracker is doing a phenomenal job with these game patches. I can't believe how many he's pumping out in such a short period of time, he must really enjoy it
cool.gif

Regards.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for double posting, but cracker I have a request of you.

Your trainers are awesome, don't get me wrong, but for a lot of them it makes the games just 'not fun' anymore, because everything's already unlocked for example. Some trainers just don't seem like they would be good to use because it would defeat the purpose of playing the game. Ones like New Super Mario Bros. and Yoshi's Island DS have hacks applied that don't make the game 'enjoyable'. My request is to make separate trainers that are just 'enhancements' to the experience. For example, for New Super Mario Bros, instead of Infinite Lives, Time, Invincible, and Press R to change powerups, why not just have a hack to press R to change powerups? This way it's not totally defeated.

Same with Mario Kart? Instead of having everything unlocked, include an additional trainer that has just the Super Mushroom with nothing unlocked, so this way you can have some fun unlocking things. Get my drift
biggrin.gif

Bleep has provided me with a couple trained games that actually have different hooks for each code, so this way you can pick and choose which codes you want before flashing the game.

Just a suggestion
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?