Hacking Coverflow demo (Themes)

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BlindDude,

can you explain how you change to the next game when a game is selected (close up view), when i try the skip to the next game nothing happens, would be nice to know how you do that. I see you moving the pointer out of the window and then somehow you switch to the next game, but i can't get it to do that in my system. Also when i select the 'star' my screen goes black (games are gone on the window) when i select the star again, games come back again, so somehow whatever the star does for you, it's not working for me.

Please explain (maybe with some visual aid if possible)

Thanks

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
plop !!

to change game when a game is selected try the - and + buttons of your wiimote (or the D-pad left and right , don't remember ^^).

and for the star , it's favorite games , so to make a game "favorite" , go to the close up view of this game , and clik on the star .
return to the coverflow , and now clik on the star , the game you selected before will appear.
Do the same for all your favorite games , and when you clik on the main star (coverflow screen) , they will appear.

Your screen turns to black because you didn't define your favorite games
wink.gif

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Benjay said:
plop !!

to change game when a game is selected try the - and + buttons of your wiimote (or the D-pad left and right , don't remember ^^).

and for the star , it's favorite games , so to make a game "favorite" , go to the close up view of this game , and clik on the star .
return to the coverflow , and now clik on the star , the game you selected before will appear.
Do the same for all your favorite games , and when you clik on the main star (coverflow screen) , they will appear.

Your screen turns to black because you didn't define your favorite games
wink.gif

thanks for the explanation

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
I'm loving the versatility of the Hibernatus Wiiflow Loader, great idea including the moddability.

Shouldn't we be referring to the author as Hibernatus per his request?

Hibern from original thread said:
BTW, call me Hibernatus, it's been my nickname for some time
BlueScreen81, It was a great idea to create this separate thread, and I really like CLEAN THEME v2c.

Some of the other themes are sweet, although I love the original default theme as well.

@Benjay I am not keen on the idea of the "WiiFlow" text in the Carbonik theme, it is a great idea including optional backgrounds as I know others will want it. I love the actual text/logo itself. It would be really nice as a matching HBC icon or for a forwarder channel.

Maybe the people making themes could also make a matching icon? So you could pick a theme and launch from that theme's matching icon. I'd also love a matching forwarder for each, but I know that isnt simple.

@BlindDude. Thank you for making the preview videos, they make it so easy to visualise the final working themes.
Maybe you could credit the "guy" who made the forwarder for you in this thread? He may then be more open to helping with any modifications. Although I do not think he should really hope for a credit in the main app, as maybe Hibernatus intends to make his own launcher once the full release is made.

Once I get bored with playing the games I will probably try a theme myself, but doubt it would be good enough to share. Even I probably wouldnt use it...lol.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi everybody !!

So this is the first revision of my theme !!!

Carbonik rev.2

Unpack "theme.ini" and "theme" folder directly to SD-Card://usb-loader/

download link :
http://benjay.free.fr/Carbonik.rar

The "backgrounds" folder contains many different backgrounds to use with my theme , so everyone can choose what he wants.
To use them , simply replace the one you want in theme folder by one of these (don't forget to rename it as it is in the theme folder).

Updates :

- icons on main screen are bigger.
- new position for main icons.
- buttons in settings are a bit smaller , and the font too.
- some colors have been changed.
- titles of games are no more displayed (i think it's useless with covers).

Enjoy !!
wink.gif

PS : also available on first page of this topic , and waiting for BlindDude to make a preview video
wink.gif

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cant you use photobucket to host the images of your new backgrounds? I use the original theme and have my own tweaks that I like with the cover layout.. I have done many videos already and I dont plan on making a vid for EVERY theme out there.

Sorry.

when your designing it in photoshop or whatever.. flatten your layers and save that as a jpg so it can be your preview.

At times it is no problem to make a vid, but like now, the wii is in the living room and the cables I use are being used for a portable dvd player... So I dont know when i will have the necessary stuff to take a high quality video of it.

I do what I can, when I can. It might be a week before I get the wii hooked back up to my pc.
blink.gif

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
...thx for this nice Themes, but what is the best cIOS for this Loader, cIOS13b or cIOS10, with 13b some games doesnt boot :/

eXy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A little preview of my next theme

2s1khft.png

It's a little harder than the red one so I need some other work to create a first release

bluescreen81

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
update on 1st POST - full pack beta2 of wiiflow with clean theme upgraded to this loader version.
all theme developer infos and setting infos inside the theme.ini. just read 1st post.

Pegasos123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bluescreen81 said:
update on 1st POST - full pack beta2 of wiiflow with clean theme upgraded to this loader version.
all theme developer infos and setting infos inside the theme.ini. just read 1st post.

can you make a version of the white clean theme which has the buttons of the default
black theme of the Beta 2?!?!

i like the white theme ...but i dont like its buttons
wacko.gif

i hope you can help me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head