Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@kyogc
it's a placeholder for text, which is visible on image homeTop.png. (English: "Close" )
See german section "DE", which is already translated

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
RolloS60 said:
@kyogc
it's a placeholder for text, which is visible on image homeTop.png. (English: "Close" )
See german section "DE", which is already translated

Got it! Thanks.

pretender13

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
keyra said:
this is what i get when trying to compile latest builds
QUOTE said:
c:/usbflow/CoverFlow/source/core/disc.c:133: error: conflicting types for 'settime'
c:/devkitPro/libogc/include/ogc/lwp_watchdog.h:68: error: previous declaration of 'settime' was here
make[1]: *** [disc.o] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

This is due to using updated libs from the usbloader gx project.

would be nice if they can be incorporated into this project as well as i have to currently keep two different devkitpro dirs to compile the two.

updated libs can be found here
http://usbloader-gui.googlecode.com/files/libogc-05-13.zip

please and thanks
smile.gif

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
pretender13 said:
keyra said:
QUOTE said:
c:/usbflow/CoverFlow/source/core/disc.c:133: error: conflicting types for 'settime'
c:/devkitPro/libogc/include/ogc/lwp_watchdog.h:68: error: previous declaration of 'settime' was here

would be nice if they can be incorporated into this project as well as i have to currently keep two different devkitpro dirs to compile the two.

please and thanks
smile.gif

All of the updated libs that we require are part of our build - which IMO is a lot neater than getting people to mess with their DevkitPro environment. We only use what we need rather than a full libogc....
wink.gif

scognito

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
fishears said:
pretender13 said:
keyra said:
QUOTE said:

please and thanks
smile.gif

All of the updated libs that we require are part of our build - which IMO is a lot neater than getting people to mess with their DevkitPro environment. We only use what we need rather than a full libogc....
wink.gif

So what exactly does that mean?
I like to compile my own dols, to keep up with all the latest changes.
I updated my devkitpro to be able to compile the latest gx loader.
But to compile this coverflow one, I would need a seperate devkitpro installation with the older library?

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This means that they don't use the actuall SVN libogc and fishears by the way this speed ups the loading times from the SD Card and have some other improvments
tongue.gif

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
kedest said:
fishears said:
wink.gif

But to compile this coverflow one, I would need a seperate devkitpro installation with the older library?

Everyone should really be using the latest official release of libogc/DevkitPro.
USB Loader GX team decided to require you to use an unreleased SVN of libogc in order to build their loader.
Doing this will mean that you won't be able to compile a lot of other projects.
What we've done is make any extra libraries we needed a part of our code. This way you can compile our loader if you have the latest STABLE/OFFICIAL libogc release.
We're really not the ones causing problems here. We're sticking to the rules by supporting a standard development environment.

The quickest fix I can offer you is that you change line 133 in main.c of our project so that settime is a u64. You'll need to do this everytime you checkout though.
Also, you could complain to the USB Loader GX team for their lazyness
wink.gif

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
nIxx said:
This means that they don't use the actuall SVN libogc like us
and fishears by the way this speed ups the loading times from the SD Card and have some other improvments
tongue.gif

We're using the SVN libfat... but we included it in our project so users don't need to mess with their Devkit
lecture.gif

We're also doing this with SVN wiiuse...

LexLuthor

Trophies
XP
Country
As mentioned in another thread, if there any possibility of someday taking this GUI and merging it with MPlayer Wii. The prospect of a loader this good looking being used to select DVD titles is far to tempting.

I know it's along way from there yet and that right now the focus is on the USB Loader, but would you consider this a possibility somewhere down the line?

pretender13

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
kedest said:

actually the only file that conflicts is the lwp_watchdog.h file kedest
you can use the one dated 4/4/09 for coverflow, and the other requires the one modified on 5/19/09

personally i just rename the lwp_watchdog.h file old / new and replace when i want to compile.

hope this helps.
smile.gif

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wazy said:
If I start with nunchuck plugged in, it crashes.

Need more info. Which build are you using, what cios do you have, what is your wii firmware, how did you launch the app? (Preloader, HBC, etc...)

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Nullkill said:
wazy said:
If I start with nunchuck plugged in, it crashes.

Need more info. Which build are you using, what cios do you have, what is your wii firmware, how did you launch the app? (Preloader, HBC, etc...)
Same here. r367, cIOS36rev10, 3.3Uv1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu