Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pretender13 said:
sure
smile.gif

i'll see what i can do.

off to zzz soon will post something in the morning.

Please add all your buttons without any text, too. They are needed for future use of foreign language support.
thx

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
Still Stucks here
frown.gif

Wiimote + Settings screen (bad mojo)...

Is anyone else having this issue (has any dev replicated this)
unsure.gif

DirtyH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
awesome coverflow style
smile.gif

is there already a forwarder channel with matching (coverflow) graphics?

or are you planning to make one?

Scoobyscoobydoo

Trophies
XP
Country
dlxowhd said:
rc1 worked great for me, but with rc2, wiimote is going crazy.
sometimes the cursor disappears and most of the time, i can't control it at all.. it moves in random directions.
i have a classic controller plugged in, btw.

I have this same problem with the numchuck plugged in, unplug it and it works fine.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
pretender13 said:
kedest said:
So what exactly does that mean?
I like to compile my own dols, to keep up with all the latest changes.
I updated my devkitpro to be able to compile the latest gx loader.
But to compile this coverflow one, I would need a seperate devkitpro installation with the older library?

actually the only file that conflicts is the lwp_watchdog.h file kedest
you can use the one dated 4/4/09 for coverflow, and the other requires the one modified on 5/19/09

personally i just rename the lwp_watchdog.h file old / new and replace when i want to compile.

hope this helps.
smile.gif

Thanks, that was helpful indeed
I created a small batch file that will switch the two version of the file quickly

jpref

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i codedumped as soon as i tried to load GH: Metallica. Disc started to 'roll' ,rumble on remote was intense, and then it code dumped and the remote kept rumpling. had to remove batterys and hard reset. using a forwarder channel, but didnt have these issues in rc1. testing with 100+ games

scognito

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
jpref said:
i codedumped as soon as i tried to load GH: Metallica. Disc started to 'roll' ,rumble on remote was intense, and then it code dumped and the remote kept rumpling. had to remove batterys and hard reset. using a forwarder channel, but didnt have these issues in rc1. testing with 100+ games
Please add the bug to http://code.google.com/p/wiicoverflow/issues/ and paste the numbers right after the STACK DUMP string.
Add also other info (version, system, if this game with other loaders, and such).
Thanks

sico_pata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I read in googlecode about RC2 that will use cIOS222 instead cIOS249, but if it doesn't get the cIOS222 then automaty load with cIOS249

What about? I don't read this yet

Vibestar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if anyone want a channel for this. I made a animated channel with sound. Shall try to upload a youtube movie too!!

download

If somebody has a forwarder for this prog, I can use it....

scognito

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sico_pata said:
I think I read in googlecode about RC2 that will use cIOS222 instead cIOS249, but if it doesn't get the cIOS222 then automaty load with cIOS249

What about? I don't read this yet
No support for cIOS222 for now.

BustedFly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Vibestar said:
Don't know if anyone want a channel for this. I made a animated channel with sound. Shall try to upload a youtube movie too!!

download

If somebody has a forwarder for this prog, I can use it....

Hey, please make an animated forwarder for this version. Bin a long time in search of a beautiful.

Scoobyscoobydoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone do a dol build for the latest 'R' releases/fixes? from googlecode.

Im unable to compile it myself and it would be very useful for other people if someone could compile and upload the latest 'r' release somewhere.

Thanks in advance.

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scoobyscoobydoo said:
Does anyone do a dol build for the latest 'R' releases/fixes? from googlecode.

Im unable to compile it myself and it would be very useful for other people if someone could compile and upload the latest 'r' release somewhere.

Thanks in advance.

Thats a great idea; I would love it if someone could set up an automated builder that built every time svn updated... any takers
wink.gif

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kyogc said:
Does that mean it is ok to upload reversion from now on?

Ok, I changed my mind; I had posted that "Yes this is ok"... but on second thought; don't post any direct links to svn versions. I can already see the flood of invalid defects on the googlecode page b/c people are testing with half baked versions.

I'm ok with a build server being set up; and a link to the latest compiled build; But I don't want user compiled builds posted on the site... My main reason for this is b/c I have no way to guarantee what was built.

So, If you want to set up an svn build server for wiicoverflow, PM Me and we'll talk.

Scoobyscoobydoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Nullkill said:
kyogc said:

Ok, I changed my mind; I had posted that "Yes this is ok"... but on second thought; don't post any direct links to svn versions. I can already see the flood of invalid defects on the googlecode page b/c people are testing with half baked versions.

I'm ok with a build server being set up; and a link to the latest compiled build; But I don't want user compiled builds posted on the site... My main reason for this is b/c I have no way to guarantee what was built.

So, If you want to set up an svn build server for wiicoverflow, PM Me and we'll talk.

Good idea about the build server, hopefully someone will contact you so this can be implemented. I thought it would be a good idea to give people access to the 'R' releases as i know some people would like access to certain builds before any other enhancements are made.
Im using this loader as my main loader and think its the best there is and as soon as the nunchuck issue is sorted ill be 100% happy with the build upto that point, i wouldnt need any of the future builds with other enhancements.
So having a build server with all the 'r' releases gives people the options to choose which version they want to keep.
As long as people realise these are not final builds and will still have bugs etc im sure it would be good to have.
Thanks and keep up the good work
smile.gif

scognito

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Scoobyscoobydoo said:
Nullkill said:
kyogc said:

Good idea about the build server, hopefully someone will contact you so this can be implemented. I thought it would be a good idea to give people access to the 'R' releases as i know some people would like access to certain builds before any other enhancements are made.
Im using this loader as my main loader and think its the best there is and as soon as the nunchuck issue is sorted ill be 100% happy with the build upto that point, i wouldnt need any of the future builds with other enhancements.
So having a build server with all the 'r' releases gives people the options to choose which version they want to keep.
As long as people realise these are not final builds and will still have bugs etc im sure it would be good to have.
Thanks and keep up the good work
smile.gif

-1 for r releases, that would increase the mess of builds and error report.
Since our release are out every less than a week, I don't see the need of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it