1. Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r Mark D.

United States

AWESOME!!! :D the best site ive seen so far for movie covers is freecovers.net

2. k750

k750 Newbie
    Newcomer

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r likes this.
  3. mastershoes

OP mastershoes GameTDB Mod

United States
    -Update 05-07-13: Updated the C64 set again (Thanks mike1!). This time there are 71 new covers, 3 new alts, and 1 cleaned/updated. All links/folders have been updated.

Edit:

-Update 05-08-13: Atari 5200 sets are now live! Thanks to Raven1280 @TCP for the great set!

4. Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r Mark D.

United States
    is it possible to make a TB external hd into fat 32 format i want it specifically for movies

5. mastershoes

United States
    This relates to covers in what way now? lol I think you're askin' in the wrong thread again man.

6. Maxternal

Maxternal Peanut Gallery Spokesman

2tb is the limit for a FAT32 partition. Anything smaller is possible. Anything bigger is not.

7. Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r Mark D.

United States
    AWESOME! thanks!

8. MassiveRican

MassiveRican GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante

I have a cover collection for all my movies from freecovers.net and Covers Box which is my personal fave btw. It might not look as neat, but it has way more content then freecovers.net. I'll gladly PM you my collection if others are interested in starting a WiiFlow movie cover collection as well.

Thanks for the emuflow's shoes. I'm gonna add some of yours to mine. I got some extra creative flows made by drakorex over at his thread for WiiFlow, like diamonds and Flowers, they look so raw, it's just to show what you can do with the coverflow editor.

9. MassiveRican

Thanks Mastershoes for uploading files with the update system your incorporating. I'm spending some time tonight to update all the covers you've added recently and it will make it easy since the date/changes/covers moved to alts are all easily seen with individual folders, on top of that add the single all inclusive update file and you've got one top notch winning combination for making it oh so easy to update man. You freakin' rock my friend, thanks!

mastershoes likes this.
  10. Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r Mark D.

United States
    I think all of you will get a kick outta this my pregnant fiancé said almost smashed my wii the other day cause i said she should calm down i think i need to lock my wii up now or something LMAO Whewwww!
    my bad lol

11. MassiveRican

^^ Yea bro get that shiz outta sight... I know the rage of a crazy pregnant woman lol.

12. mightymuffy

mightymuffy fatbaldpieeater

United Kingdom
    Thanks for the recent updates peeps - incorporating them today! :D

Haha... you think that's bad, wait till you get into the Labour Room (or delivery room, depending on what you call it)!!
    Never heard my missus either fart or eff at me, and got both in quick succession in there!
    *parp*
    me: "was that you then?! You farted?? Hahahe, HEEHEE!"
    her: "FUKK OFF!!!"
    me: :wtf:
    5 minutes later she was like "Get the fukk away from me you BASTARD! Never touching me again!"
    (5 minutes after that "Ohhh I love you so much!" :lol: )

13. Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r Mark D.

United States
    LMFAO ohh man!

14. ToddofWar420

ToddofWar420 CoverFlow Artist

United States
    Just when I thought I was finally getting ahead, BAM! More cover updates. Gotta love it lol.
    Great work guys!

15. mastershoes

United States
    Ha, on that not Tow... here's another. :)

-Update 05-12-13: Updated the NES set. Includes 10 New covers, 5 New alt covers, and 13 cleaned/updated covers. All links and folders have been updated per the usual system.

16. Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r Mark D.

United States
    yea buddy were killin the game gear covers!

17. mastershoes

United States
    UPDATE TIME!

-Update 05-17-13: Added a new DVD style TGCD / PCE CD / TurboDuo set. These were all done by Jabossi @ Dark Umbra and based off of the template created by Ektophase @ TCP. This set turned out great, and accounts for almost every NTSC-U title! Even better news, is that he has a complete NTSC-U TG16 / PCE set that's almost done too! It matches the format of this set. Thanks for the fantastic set Jabossi & Ektophase! (It's listed as DVD Set 1, and the old one now as DVD set 2). All links are live.

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r, Dump and MassiveRican like this.
  18. Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r Mark D.

United States
    Just bringing everyone up to speed: Toddofwar420 and myself have been hard at work on the GG covers thankyou everyone for being patient current cover count is officially at 88 covers!!!!:yaywii:

Maxternal likes this.
  19. kepeb

kepeb Newbie
    Newcomer

testing post for image upload, i will fix it :)
    Atari 2600 Actionauts (2008)
    actionauts.bin.png
    Atari2600 'Alien Greed 2' [br/] alien greed II.bin.png

MassiveRican likes this.
  20. mastershoes

United States
    Update Time!

Update 05-27-13: Quite a few updates today, here's the rundown...

-Another big update to the Commodore 64 set (thanks mike1!). 118 new, 2 new alts, and 1 cleaned/updated cover have been added.
    -A small update to the Game Gear Custom set (thanks Rx_79 @TCP) with 4 new covers.
    -A Gameboy Classic Update (Thanks ToW!) which features 13 new, 1 new alt, and 3 cleaned covers.
    -A small NES update which includes 4 new and 2 new alternate covers.

EDIT:
    -Finally, I re-uploaded the Atari 7800 set. I fixed all the spines that said "cartidge" instead of "cartridge", and converted & added 5 new covers (thanks Lumberjack42 @TCP!).

EDIT 2:
    -Update 05-28-13:

-Added an update for the SNES Vertical set. Includes 9 new covers, and a replacement (previous moved to alts).

All links and folders have been updated, and there's an update folder in the individual download's folder as usual (with an update .rar as well). Have fun!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Collections, Emulators, Support