1. drakorex

drakorex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    @ mastershoes about vampire crystals cover ( couldn't quote with stupid wiiu browser for some reason) Nice finishing touches. Just kinda threw that one together, wasn't really too focused on little details, just wanted a full cover. I might make one for drop zone if ya don't beat me to it

MassiveRican and mastershoes like this.
  2. tomek123

tomek123 Newbie
    Newcomer

Are there any Wiiflow cover templates for cassette tape games emulators?

I tried to make it myself but I'm not very good at the art work.
    I'm looking to get an effect like the image below
    [​IMG]

3. Nah3DS

Nah3DS Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!

Argentina
    that sir.... looks awesome! :yay:

4. macmanhigh

macmanhigh THC = Truly High Caliber
    Banned

United States
    Ill leave this here for now...

Apr-14-2013-10h15m30s.png Apr-14-2013-10h17m37s.png Apr-14-2013-10h16m47s.png Apr-14-2013-10h15m56s.png Apr-14-2013-10h16m10s.png

MassiveRican likes this.
  5. Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r Mark D.

United States
    MAKING PROGRESS ONLY 256 GAME GEAR covers more to go lol

6. ToddofWar420

ToddofWar420 CoverFlow Artist

United States
    Thanks for your great work your putting into these covers Mark. I was actually looking to put together this set but was unable to gather enough covers to do so. Keep it up man, they're looking great!

Mark DiGiuseppe likes this.
  7. Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r Mark D.

United States
    Thankyou yea its alot of work locating these covers but most of the covers are extremely similar and acctually use the same exact images for sega genesis so you can use some of the genesis images to complete the game gear png's

8. mike1

mike1 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
  9. mastershoes

OP mastershoes GameTDB Mod

United States
    -Update 04-16-13: Added a Commodore 64 Set. Covers contributed by Tetsuo Shima and cool1 (mike1), and cleaned up by that shoesguy. DOSBox and AtariST coming soon!

MassiveRican and Mark DiGiuseppe like this.
  10. mastershoes

United States
    -Update 04-18-13: Updated the C64 set.. sorry folks no update .rar this time. Set went from 31 covers to 51 covers + 3 alternates, and quite a few of them cleaned up a bit. Big thanks to Mike1 (cool1) for all his recent contributions!
    -Update 04-17-13: Added an Atari ST set; Added a DOSBox set; Thanks to both Tetsuo Shima and Mike1 (cool1) for all the time they've been putting in recently. Also updated the Virtual Boy all-inclusive .rar to include the 2 homebrew covers i added to the individual downloads folder awhile back (Game Hero & Mario Kart).

MassiveRican, macmanhigh and mike1 like this.
  11. macmanhigh

Banned

United States
    THX MasterShoes for the Updates appreciate the N64 :) Would u happen to have or know where i can find a Vertical Template for N64 Covers :yay:

12. e2zippo

e2zippo Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Huge thanks, this is a master collection and I can only imagine the work that has gone into it, many many thanks!

mastershoes likes this.
  13. mastershoes

United States
    -Update 04-24-13: Updated the SNES vertical set. Includes 20 new USA covers, 2 new Japan covers, 1 New Alternate, and 2 cleaned/updated covers. All links and folders have been updated, andthere's an update folder in the individual download's folder as usual, with an update .rar as well. Also added a small PS1 CD update (thanks ToW!) with 6 new covers.
    -Update 04-23-13: Updated the C64 set yet again. 13 new covers, 1 new alternate & 1 cleaned from the previous set (Oil's Well).

macmanhigh likes this.
  14. mechadylan

mechadylan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    @mastershoes, any plans on adding creating covers for games that were supposed to be officially released, but were released either unfinished, beta, etc.? Zero Tolerance 2 (Beyond Zero Tolerance) for the Genesis and Resident Evil GBC come to mind.

15. Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r Mark D.

United States
    Game gear covers are approximatly at 50 and shall be released soon!.....check it out special thanks to Toddofwar420 and mike1 for help and contributions
    [​IMG]

Cypher16 and MassiveRican like this.
  16. Tetsuo Shima

Tetsuo Shima GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Italy
    Some dosbox covers here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/orngpkx9vws3559/owAPsxVAQv/dos
    I'm working on .conf and .map files for these games and at the present state all the games are running really well and are fully playable, with just some small sound stuttering when the hard disk is working.
    There's only a problem with both Ultima VII that I'm trying to figure out: after creating a new character it takes several minutes (5 or so) to load the game world, it seems almost frozen but if you wait patiently it will load. Saving the game takes long too, but not as much (around 30 seconds). No problem when loading a saved game.
    One other problem is the mouse clunkiness, but that's a Dosbox problem. Who knows maybe in the future some dev will fix it.

I will release .conf and .map files after some more tweaking, hoping to improve performance a little more, but I'm really proud of what I managed to achieve thus far, these games weren't even on Dosbox Compatibility List, or were marked as non working.

MassiveRican likes this.
  17. macmanhigh

Banned

United States
    Just a test i did with a Template i found online.....

Perfect Dark.z64.png

MassiveRican likes this.
  18. Necromancyr

Necromancyr Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Anyone have any tools to do automated cover generation? For those that don't have boxes (or only have a cover), I'd love to at least get the names visible on the spines.

19. Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r Mark D.

United States
    i can mod the spines for you if u have the covers

20. mastershoes

United States
    There are tons of unlicensed/unrealesed/homebrew covers throughout the sets, so yes, always hoping to add more. When is anyone's guess though. There's always some kind of projects in the works, when it comes around, it comes around.

Oh hey, and an update. :)

Update 04-28-13: Another update to the C64 set. It Includes 42 new covers, and 1 cleaned cover from the previous set (ghosts'n goblins). All links/folders have been updated in the OP.
    The cover project has a pretty decent collection of N64 vert covers, and eventually i'll get them gathered up and added to this thread. Would probably be best to get that set established before creating any new ones, as you could end up doing a lot of double work! Regardless, it looks good man! :)

macmanhigh likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Collections, Emulators, Support