Hacking Countdown for new R4 Firmware (15th September)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberpubert69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ENDscape said:
TrolleyDave said:
Maybe beve set the R4DS Team site up to make his "no bricking" firmwares seem more official!
rofl2.gif

LOL. Maybe it is his site
tongue.gif
. i like beve, he's so funny.
again who the hell is beve?!

uberpubert69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i highly doubt that beve would host a website claiming that its the real deal when he said it wasnt on the forum topic

psywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soujiroseta said:
psywolf said:
this is really tugging at my heart strings cause i've recently tried 5 diff roms that haven't worked so looks like my r4 is dieing and i sad

which games r u trying to play???

honestly there games i don't care for but i was trying them cause my wife likes quirky stuff

cake mania 2, air traffic control, carnival games, locks quest, and from the abyss.

i just hoping it doesn't expand into more and more

for some reason the homebrews
in the machine, fire on the water lone wolf book 2 (book 1 works fine though), passage to demarr

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
uberpubert69 said:
i highly doubt that beve would host a website claiming that its the real deal when he said it wasnt on the forum topic
Ever heard of sarcasm?? If beve cant code and can only do simple text edit, i dont think he can code html and make a site.

ENDscape

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
uberpubert69 said:
sorry i didnt know who beve was untill 20 seconds ago so chill, plus you cant hear sarcasm in letters

Well i actually said if you heard of sarcasm, not do you hear sarcasm.

uberpubert69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol your hilarious
rolleyes.gif
actually no that wasnt funny
hate2.gif
cause everyone knows that heard is a past tense to hear lololoololololololololooolololo

ENDscape

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
psycoblaster said:
dude what if uber is beve

Wow never thought of that possibility. He keeps posting on about which are fake sites. Maybe because he doesnt want to dl from a fake site to save his r4??
But still someone spams alot....40 post a day?

uberpubert69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ha lol im not beve my name is Kerry Olson. so i talk alot so what? ant to tell you the truth i probably would have killed myself by now if electronics and videogames didnt exist, and im not speaking metaphorically i seriously would have. so to call me someone that im not is a completely stupid thing to do. and really childish to do as well.

ENDscape

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
uberpubert69 said:
ha lol im not beve my name is Kerry Olson. so i talk alot so what? ant to tell you the truth i probably would have killed myself by now if electronics and videogames didnt exist, and im not speaking metaphorically i seriously would have. so to call me someone that im not is a completely stupid thing to do. and really childish to do as well.

Uhhhmmm.... again, ever heard of sarcasm? or maybe jokes??

uberpubert69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope. again you cant hear the tone in someones voice through written words thats why authors write "yeah hes a bitch" said ENDscape scarcastically

ENDscape

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
uberpubert69 said:
nope. again you cant hear the tone in someones voice through written words thats why authors write "yeah hes a bitch" said ENDscape scarcastically
Im asking if you ever heard of something called sarcasm...not if you hear sarcasm in my post.

Never mind...no point of arguing in the internet....

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
psycoblaster said:
dude what if uber is beve
It's a scary thought and a definite possibility, especially with "uber" in the username. Even if it not another Beve alias, its already looking like we have another 'winner' on our hands!
Don't worry, Beve/Hexane26/others? is still lurking on here, as he PM'd me yesterday requesting I remove his quotes from my sig. I don't intend to reply, because he said he quit GBAtemp
rolleyes.gif

@uberpubert69,
Should you be 'legit', 40 posts per day is WAY excessive. If you are simply trying to quickly elevate your post count to appear more experienced, don't bother, because your join date is the only relevance there.
Please remember this is a forum for posting issues, problems, questions regarding the gaming scene...it's not a chat room. You have plenty of options elswhere to satisfy your needs to chat. It is annoying for members to read through spam posts when they are searching for useful & relevant information.
lecture.gif

MUBK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's the 15th! Let's see what happens...

On a side note, if a firmware does come out, why not just wait for someone to try it out before you do
tongue.gif
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7