Hacking Could someone please help me???

bigant262

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying for about 2 days now to get my wii to be able to play games from my external hard drive. I'm using USB Loader GX, and everytime I try and start a game up or try to get out of settings I get a dsi exception and some dump errors. I got cios 249 and cios 222 and 223. And I have tried to install 249 again with my hard drive and I got the dump errors again but I did it from my sd card and it worked. Please help, I just want to get this over and done with.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you use a guide? If so, what guide? Reason being is I can identify where you may have messed up etc.

I can tell you now I've NEVER touched my 222 or my 223. Never touched them, never had to enable them. 249 all the way.

I used to get code dumps when I had the usb in the wrong port, also if you don't connect to usb loader GX right away and start playin, some hard drives go into sleep mode and you get dumps, or black screens, or the numbers counting down under the GX logo.

Wynd

bigant262

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I got uloader to load Wii Play off my usb drive. But for some reason everytime I format my usb drive to WBFS none of my apps show up on the Homebrew channel. What gives? And why is it that uloader loads the game but USB loader gx doesnt?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wbfs format is only used for wii games.

Usb loaders are the only thing that will read it.

The HBC can not read anything from a wbfs drive.You will need to partition the drive into two partitions if you want to keep games on it and use it for the HBC.First partition needs to be fat32 and the sencond partition needs to be wbfs.

Also try updating your version of usb loader gx.Certain versions caused code dumps on start up.

bigant262

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, how do I do two partitions? I just did it but the wii isn't reading the hard drive. Both partitions are fat32, I usually do the WBFS partition on the wii.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get wbfs manager 3.0(Do a google search) and load it.

You will see a drop box list of all the drive available.
Select the drive you want to format to wbfs and then hit the format button.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc