Homebrew Question Copying save data from friend's (unhacked) Switch to mine

crimsonnight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing through Hyrule Warriors on my mate's (unhacked) Switch - is there any way to copy the saved data over to my Switch (SX OS)? Cheers

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Safest way to keep his system as clean as possible and hopefully not get him banned (not guaranteed), would be to dump his nand from RCM mode, and extract the saves from the nand backup on your computer.

crimsonnight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Safest way to keep his system as clean as possible and hopefully not get him banned (not guaranteed), would be to dump his nand from RCM mode, and extract the saves from the nand backup on your computer.

Cheers, this sounds like the best option, although I wouldn't want to put his system in any risk at all - is something like copying the nand really traceable?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cheers, this sounds like the best option, although I wouldn't want to put his system in any risk at all - is something like copying the nand really traceable?
As far as we know it's safe, but there are no real guarantees. I felt confident enough to risk it for my own shit, but it has to be your, and his, decision.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun