Controllers Made By Aliens (with pictures)

xtheman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets thank our alien overlords for all the cool stuff they gave us.:bow: Video games, cars, dogs, pokemon, and all that good stuff. But sometimes the stuff they give us is just plain :shit:. So here is my top 5 :shit: controllers they gave us and wanted us to like.

phantasy_star_online_gamecube_controller.jpg

Yeah.... It was only useful for 2 games. It was made by aliens who were inspired by both our ascii keyboards and our gamecube controllers who didn't realize that 99% of us isn't Mr. Fantastic and can stretch our thumbs to each key while playing a video game. I guess it could be useful to those who didn't have a keyboard or a gaming controller for their pc but happen to have the super smash bros gamecube controller adapter for wii u (and pc)
palmtop.jpg

I'm pretty sure this was made for aliens who happen to be as big as the size of your thumb. Is there anything else to be said?
N64-Controller-in-Hand.jpg

Ahh the N64. I'm pretty sure you will never end up touching that dpad. Why? You don't have a 3rd arm to touch the thing. But the aliens who made it did. In fact the humans who where inspired to make third party versions of it must of had 3 arms and 3 hands cause mostly all the controllers sucked. At least it was the first controller to use analog stick properly.
news_photo_9667_1278437126.jpg

As if the long name wasn't bad enough this thing has enough buttons to be your keyboard. This makes the GameCube controller with the keyboard look normal. Maybe the aliens who made this thought we like have over 26 buttons on our controller.

Ok this last one is just insane

n64-dual-analog-stick-controller-by-clarky.jpg

As if playing with a controller that recommends 3 HANDS wasn't hard enough some alien modder made one with 2 analog sticks making you need 4 HANDS to use one. This was made to play starwars chapter 1 or something like that. This takes 2 controller slots and add a extra z button too. Your better off buying the gamecube controller to n64 adapter if you really need a second analog stick.

Last edited by xtheman,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Does any N64 game require you to use the D-pad and the analog stick at the same time?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Vhiny

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's maybe not the weirdest controller I've saw. but it's one of the most useless ones since it's barely usable at all.
onimusha-3-katana-the-soul-controller-for-ps2.jpg

It looks nice though. I'd just hang that near my TV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro