Confirmed: Zero from X Series in Tatsunoko vs Capcom!

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Awesome, I hoped it would be Zero from MMX.
Don't care for the Tatsunoko character, looks boring. xP
and Rock Raiyu - You should try playing MMX8, it's actually good, the only people who say it's bad are closed-minded people who hates everything new.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameDragon said:
Rock Raiyu said:
Anakir said:
No Raiyu. No. I'M MAINING HIM. Fucking waited forever for Zero to arrive on a fighting game.
Sorry but I'm the biggest Mega Man fan on this site thank you.
yaynds.gif

Make that second biggest
tongue.gif

But you can keep your Zero, I'm not a huge fan of him or his shiny green boobs.
pffft, what makes you more of a Mega Man fan then me?
tongue.gif

QUOTE(OmerMe @ Oct 14 2009, 12:02 PM)
and Rock Raiyu - You should try playing MMX8, it's actually good, the only people who say it's bad are closed-minded people who hates everything new.
I mean, I was never ruling out playing it. But I currently don't have a PS2 anymore so I can't play it.

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Rock Raiyu said:
GameDragon said:
Rock Raiyu said:
Anakir said:
No Raiyu. No. I'M MAINING HIM. Fucking waited forever for Zero to arrive on a fighting game.
Sorry but I'm the biggest Mega Man fan on this site thank you.
yaynds.gif

Make that second biggest
tongue.gif

But you can keep your Zero, I'm not a huge fan of him or his shiny green boobs.
tongue.gif

QUOTE(OmerMe @ Oct 14 2009, 12:02 PM)
I mean, I was never ruling out playing it. But I currently don't have a PS2 anymore so I can't play it.
There's a PC version which is better IMO, I prefer playing MM games using a keyboard rather than a Dualshock.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
tongue.gif
Only about a hundred reasons
smile.gif
. But don't worry, you're still the biggest Gundam fan.
tongue.gif

I heard this is the final character addition for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. So does that mean Yatterman #2 (One of the original five leaked characters) isn't making the cut?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Why is there so much debate over whose a fan of a franchise that has long since seen its glory days? Mega Man games nowadays just don't measure up to their 8-bit counter parts, not to mention the awful spin off games. The franchise has become more of a fanboy series than an actually gaming one, personally.

I think having "billions of damage" kinda loses credibility. I mean, I read up on T vs. C games and the whole concept isn't bad, considering I'm not a fan of traditional fighters, but just throwing in billions of damage seems just stupid. They could've easily just made it a hundred damage or a thousand damage.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
...Why is there so much debate over whose a fan of a franchise that has long since seen its glory days? Mega Man games nowadays just don't measure up to their 8-bit counter parts, not to mention the awful spin off games. The franchise has become more of a fanboy series than an actually gaming one, personally.

I think having "billions of damage" kinda loses credibility. I mean, I read up on T vs. C games and the whole concept isn't bad, considering I'm not a fan of traditional fighters, but just throwing in billions of damage seems just stupid. They could've easily just made it a hundred damage or a thousand damage.
To you maybe its lost what it once was. Just cause the games stray away from the classic 8-bit doesn't mean that the games are bad.

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Guild McCommunist said:

So you say Mega Man 9 sucks as well? Or you say it doesn't sucks for being 8-bits? That gotta be some kind of ussual rant about older things vs newer things... Also since Megaman X is considered as one of the best Mega Man games and it's 16-Bit, And about the spin offs thing... well they are decent, Not better than the original Mega Man / X games but they where still decent (I don't really like the spin offs that much but that doesn't make them being bad games).

Well it's pretty insignificant, it's exaggerated yeah, But it doesn't matters it's not like they actually do 1 hit KO you just by being billions.

/Offtopic

Hah so it really was Zero, I will happily buy this if it is not overpriced.

Thanks for posting this Rock Raiyu
smile.gif

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I Wants this game NAO!
Tekkaman FTW!
oh sorry...
Tekkaman Blade FTW!
now i know what to get for christmas (besides waiting for a sooner or later eu release of Phantom Brave on Europe)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill