Hacking CONFIRMED: No roadblocks for 7.0.1 Support on SXOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
and they abandoned their product silently (no more updates) without warning people. Got it.
Wait and see like this dude said once...

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
no, it was not from TX

Long story short, first they implemented some code to brick consoles if the product was not original and then ditched it.

how you know that ? i have a feeling they're the same team even the way they release updates LATE is the same,both charge money & provide hardware for hacking consoles & both use Garyopa's forum Maxconsole. SX OS = Gateway = TX Team

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
how you know that ? i have a feeling they're the same team even the way they release updates LATE is the same,both charge money & provide hardware for hacking consoles & both use Garyopa's forum Maxconsole. SX OS = Gateway = TX Team
There is even some of the same code in SX OS as in Gateways CFW. For example the MIPS VM.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
There is even some of the same code in SX OS as in Gateways CFW. For example the MIPS VM.

i'm sure they also cover other consoles not just nintendo consoles,if there is money to be made on any console then you will find the TX team behind the paid hacks.

Reactions: ghjfdtg

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Last edited by natkoden,

peke

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I´m on 6.2...allways play online and never get banned (I switch sd cards, one official and other sx), I´m missing playing splatoon2, Should I setup emunand on 1 sd and update official os to 7.0?

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3adfas.PNG

'Good news' coming this week from TX.

chango

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I'm not so concerned about 7.x yet despite the lack of updates, I'm a happy SXOS user still. Would never consider ever using something as stupid as Stargate.

However, what I'd like to know is if there's a way to do the Retroarch nightly .NRO launched with full memory usage in a SX OS exclusive environment. Is that possible yet?

Reactions: gizmomelb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)