nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nikeymikey said:
Im uploading my iso now. Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?kzjzjmh1mto

Just install it to your harddrive and load using ur usb loader, i use cfg and this works perfectly

Are u Pal or NTSC im not sure it matters because i think that its just a forwarder iso that boots the system menu.

Its a PAL iso anyway.

If you downloaded this iso, the covers are up on wiitdb at the mo, but they may not be there much longer as they are not great(very basic, my photoshop skills are very limited lol). Hopefully someone with more talent will make some better ones but if you are like me and hate seeing the no cover image, then they will do for now!!

PS sorry for the double post!!

EDIT : I see that currently this ISO has been downloaded 30+ times. How is it working for you all? What system menu do u have? Apart from cfg, Which other USB loaders do you use? Does it work with those?
Im interested to see how compatible it is with the different versions!

temp82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi to everybody
smile.gif

two noob questions

1) i saw in the first post the filename layouts and this one in particular:

D:\wbfs\Title [GAMEID].wbfs

Title must be the one out from the wbfs_file.exe? example: i can rename as "D:\wbfs\I Like It Very Much [RVCXXX].wbfs" ?

2) i still convert my iso with wbfs_file version 1.8 or 1.9, i don't remember exactly now, and in all games it keeps by default the update partition.

if i want to convert all my games with the last version of wbfs_file.exe how can i do? and i want to keep the filename style of the first question, i don't like subdirs

thanks in advance

SleepyPrince

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
The latest version 54a2 doesn't seem to work with WiiRd, is it because of the Ocarnia 2/Gecko OS 1.9 cheat engine?
wiird works back in 53b3 doesn't work now
and wiird also doesn't work in Sonic And Sega All Stars Racing (53b3 ~ 54a2)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SleepyPrince said:
The latest version 54a2 doesn't seem to work with WiiRd, is it because of the Ocarnia 2/Gecko OS 1.9 cheat engine?

The code i gave oggzee has the debugger disabled*, but i told him to create an option for the debugger. So if configurable usb loader has an option for the debugger, turn it on, if not wait until it's added.

*Before you worry, the code for it is there, there's just an debugger = 0 inside the code

tylerzentz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
used the windows updater ffom the oficial site but when I relplase these files with the ones on the ds card and boot it up i still ddont have the buffer changer window. Like, i see the info about how to change it when the game first boots up, but the handicap feature still says "handicap" and altering it doesn't yield any change in buffer.

SleepyPrince

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
WiiPower said:
SleepyPrince said:

The code i gave oggzee has the debugger disabled*, but i told him to create an option for the debugger. So if configurable usb loader has an option for the debugger, turn it on, if not wait until it's added.

*Before you worry, the code for it is there, there's just an debugger = 0 inside the code
thanks for the info, I will wait then

bert02

Trophies
XP
Country
nikeymikey said:
nikeymikey said:

Just install it to your harddrive and load using ur usb loader, i use cfg and this works perfectly

Are u Pal or NTSC im not sure it matters because i think that its just a forwarder iso that boots the system menu.

Its a PAL iso anyway.

If you downloaded this iso, the covers are up on wiitdb at the mo, but they may not be there much longer as they are not great(very basic, my photoshop skills are very limited lol). Hopefully someone with more talent will make some better ones but if you are like me and hate seeing the no cover image, then they will do for now!!

EDIT : I see that currently this ISO has been downloaded 30+ times. How is it working for you all? What system menu do u have? Apart from cfg, Which other USB loaders do you use? Does it work with those?

i have 4.2e
i use cfg
and have gx loader

it says the system files are corrupted
im guessing u are using a different version maybe 4.1...??

------------------------------------------------
ok tried the
home=exit - boots to hbc...?? ( i had button_h=hbc so removed that and still done it)

(with priiloader set to reboot to cfg loader)

------------------------------------------------
@wiiuser2
I have 'return to' set to system menu in priiloader (v48). When you press home in CFG loader you will go the the system menu. If you press home in a game you will get two options: 1 wii-menu which brings you to the system menu and 2 'back' which will restart/reboot cfg loader.

doesnt the reboot reboot the game... in nsmb it reboots the game not the wii

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
bert02 said:
nikeymikey said:
nikeymikey said:

Its a PAL iso anyway.

i have 4.2e
i use cfg
and have gx loader

it says the system files are corrupted
im guessing u are using a different version maybe 4.1...??

I am using 4.2e and it wroks perfectly for me, it sounds like ur system menu is actually corrupted, all the ISO does is try to boot it, it doesn't alter it in anyway at all.

Reboot will reboot the whole wii, well at least thats what it does on my wii.

QUOTE(tylerzentz @ Feb 25 2010, 07:47 AM)
used the windows updater ffom the oficial site but when I relplase these files with the ones on the ds card and boot it up i still ddont have the buffer changer window. Like, i see the info about how to change it when the game first boots up, but the handicap feature still says "handicap" and altering it doesn't yield any change in buffer.

I have also noticed that the handicap stays the same, and is not replaced with the buffer. No idea why?
Does anyone actually know which codes are for the buffer?

Hmm ive also noticed that when selecting brawl, if u push 1 then u go to manage codes in cfg it give the too many code lines error, however with zelda it shows page 1 out of 21, that game also has a large number of codes, maybe not quite as many as brawl+ tho. Maybe this is something for oggzee or wiipower to look at.

EDIT: I have tried creating a brand new GCT file for brawl+ making sure that the buffer code is enabled, and it still does not work. In the brawl+ txt file the buffer code is listed under ASM codes, dont know if that has anything to do with it.
Maybe WiiPower will provide us with the answer to this.......
smile.gif

bert02

Trophies
XP
Country
@mjfisher
whats the directory the loader has to be in...

@nikeymikey
that system menu iso link seems to be down it just says
QUOTE said:
Processing download request...
and wont go any further

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
bert02 said:
hmmm i can load my system menu fine thru priiloader tho....
maybe the download was corrupt ill try again

In theory it should work as its only a fowarder to launch the system menu, it doesn't actually install anything to ur nand so nothing should be corrupted.

andyselects

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bert02 said:

I'm seeing this too with all the games I've tried.
I have priiloader set to return to priiloader and autobooting using BadUncles forwarder. Doing a reset of the wii just reboots the game. Using one of the other forwarders (not sure which) it actually reboots back into Cfg or Core dumps depending on whether I get lucky.

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
andyselects said:
bert02 said:

I'm seeing this too with all the games I've tried.
I have priiloader set to return to priiloader and autobooting using BadUncles forwarder. Doing a reset of the wii just reboots the game. Using one of the other forwarders (not sure which) it actually reboots back into Cfg or Core dumps depending on whether I get lucky.

Hmm thats strange, if i have priiloader set to return to Priiloader and autoboot cfg via forwarder, then selecting either "Wii Menu" or "Reset" when pushing the home button in game, both will reboot the wii and reload cfg. If i have Priiloader set to return to system menu, then selecting "Wii Menu" does exactly that and boots the menu and "Reset" will reboot the whole wii and reload cfg.

I am using BadUncles forwarder from the 1st page of this thread.

andyselects

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nikeymikey said:

Doh, but good that it works though. Maybe there is something in my setup causing this. It was fine in Preloader .29.
I'm on a slightly old version of cfg loader now vers 52 I think so I'll try with a more recent one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the...