Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TWO releases in a day good job!
rolleyes.gif
lol
Nice work though gannon!

(Um are you guys still considering the XBMC gui in like v53?)

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
BTW, I am creating a new thread to store links to the translation files for both Cfg and the Configurator. It should be ready in a few minutes.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm about 80% of the translation.

Btw, i found a little bug:
When you go to the console version of the menu and you see the list of games, if you don't move the controller meanwhile you are listening a music (if you have this option actived) and past about 5-10 minutes, the list of games shrink about 30% of the games that appear in the page of the list.
If you keep doing nothing, the list keep shrinking. And if you move, the list fixes automatically.
For example, if you have in a page about 30 games, in 10 minutes you see that the list shrink to 20 games, and after others 10 minutes, you have 10 games in the list.

I found this a little weird.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
whatup777 said:
Is it possible to keep covers on an NTFS Drive?

Yes I know it off the translating barrage of posts.
One thing to note is that you won't be able to use the loader to download the covers, but you should be able to get it to work by using "ntfs:/" at the start of the covers_path string. We had a person that had difficulty with this the other day, so please let us know if it works or not.

cambric said:
QUOTE(Dr. Clipper @ Jan 24 2010, 12:50 AM) Cambric, I'll add your Italian google code link, alright?

Good, in this way I will just update the googledocs page and you do not have to update the link...

I still have to translate a 40% of the document....
Yeah, your suggestion is why I changed the initial instructions to give Google Docs as a suggestion.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
NOTE TO TRANSLATORS:

If you are doing German, French, Spanish, Italian or Dutch, then you should name your file with the two letter country code so that it works with the AUTO setting of the Wii.

i.e.:

German = DE.lang
French = FR.lang
Spanish = ES.lang
Italian = IT.lang
Dutch = NL.lang

For the Italian and Dutch versions we already have, let me know if you change to these names.

Also, keep in mind that Cfg does not support Asian fonts, but most other langages should be fine. If there are a few characters you need that aren't showing up in Cfg, let us know and we may be able to add them in future versions.

tj_cool said:
Added to the language thread, but I guess I should add the download link instead now?

cambric

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Dr. Clipper said:
For the Italian and Dutch versions we already have, let me know if you change to these names.

The googledocs page has to be copied and saved in an UTF8 text file with the correct name (eg IT.lang)
The name of the googledocs page is unuseful...

I can add the instructions in the top of the googledocs page if you want me to...

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
cambric said:
The googledocs page has to be copied and saved in an UTF8 text file with the correct name (eg IT.lang)
The name of the googledocs page is unuseful...

I can add the instructions in the top of the googledocs page if you want me to...
I noticed that tj_cool's download command saves as .txt. Is there a way to make a command like that that specifies the exact filename as well?

whatup777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry Dr. Clipper wont be able to test that out because I have to wait for new computer to come on Feb 2?
Till then me and my dad have I WD 1T sitting around.

cambric

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Italian Localization Done....

web page: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfdt5mzd_24ch37p9hn
(copy and save in UTF8 as IT.lang)

download file: http://docs.google.com/MiscCommands?comman...5mzd_24ch37p9hn
(rename as IT.lang)

Thanks to all the developers....

Let me repeat a two cents idea for future versions of the loader... (I sent this idea by PM to Oggzee weeks ago...)

We now have two versions of the loader, the classic one and the fat one for FAT/NTFS partitions... (I have both in my SD since I have 3 HD, a WBFS, a FAT32 and a NTFS ones)
It could be very fine to have just one Config Loader able to load all of the possible first partitions... (just like GX loader)

This could be done for example improving the partition setting as follows:

partition = [auto], WBFS1, ...WBFS4, FAT1, ...FAT9, NTFS1, ...NTFS9, ask

where the auto option means "load the first partition of the HD whatever it is (WBFS1 or FAT1 or NTFS1)... eventually reloading ios222 if ios249 was loaded and the partition is FAT or NTFS (noting has to be done if ios222 is loaded first)"

this new default setting should cover the users needs in 99% of the cases... I do not know actually how many troubles are given by implementing the IOS reload...

ChaosEnergy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
whatup777 said:

I got mainly half of all pics in a very ugly display, worked fine form sd card
also there was a png error message (posted in irc)
got a crash when switching between the GUIs

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I translate 100% of the files to spanish, but, when i tried to load in CFG, is still in english
wacko.gif

I do this:

- sd:/usb-loader/languages/ES.lang
- translation=ES in config.txt

And nothing, what happen?
wacko.gif

EDIT: I fixed this, the problem was that the file wasn't saved as UTF-8
I'm testing and fixing for making it perfect
biggrin.gif

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
cambric said:
Italian Localization Done....

web page: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfdt5mzd_24ch37p9hn
(copy and save in UTF8 as IT.lang)

download file: http://docs.google.com/MiscCommands?comman...5mzd_24ch37p9hn
(rename as IT.lang)

Thanks to all the developers....
Good stuff.

QUOTE said:
Let me repeat a two cents idea for future versions of the loader... (I sent this idea by PM to Oggzee weeks ago...)

We now have two versions of the loader, the classic one and the fat one for FAT/NTFS partitions... (I have both in my SD since I have 3 HD, a WBFS, a FAT32 and a NTFS ones)
It could be very fine to have just one Config Loader able to load all of the possible first partitions... (just like GX loader)

This could be done for example improving the partition setting as follows:

partition = [auto], WBFS1, ...WBFS4, FAT1, ...FAT9, NTFS1, ...NTFS9, ask

where the auto option means "load the first partition of the HD whatever it is (WBFS1 or FAT1 or NTFS1)... eventually reloading ios222 if ios249 was loaded and the partition is FAT or NTFS (noting has to be done if ios222 is loaded first)"

this new default setting should cover the users needs in 99% of the cases... I do not know actually how many troubles are given by implementing the IOS reload...
The problem is that some people don't want to have IOS249 stored on their Wii, and some drives do not work if you change IOS midstream. The first IOS is loaded before config.txt is read, so two versions are needed. Apart from this decision of which IOS gets loaded first and the defaults for the partition, ios and hide_hddinfo options, everything else is the same between the fat and non-fat versions. Thus, both versions of the loader can work with any partition you like. You just have to save your partition choice by saving global options into settings.cfg within the loader, or setting config.txt or settings.cfg to have the partition value.

Auto is an interesting choice, but most people have no clue which partition is first and not realise they need to change it to the other one. It would also screw up existing users that have a FAT partition and WBFS partition on their drives and the FAT partition is first, but they've been happily using the default WBFS1 option of partition. They would lose access to all their games until they change partition when they update to the new version with an auto default.

ChaosEnergy said:
QUOTE(whatup777 @ Jan 23 2010, 11:57 PM)

I got mainly half of all pics in a very ugly display, worked fine form sd card
also there was a png error message (posted in irc)
got a crash when switching between the GUIs
OK, it seems that covers on NTFS aren't working. The same thing was happening to the other guy who tested it.

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
bnm81002 said:
yes apps/USBLoader folder, I did replace the whole folder but same problem of nothing happening when I tried it through HBC and the forwarder channel just goes to a black screen, what else can I try?
Try running a disk check on your sd card or copy your files to the pc, reformat the sd card and copy the files back..

I'm using a USB drive, not a SD card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work