ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice work Totodile, your efforts much appreciated
smile.gif

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
joker777 said:
gamefreak94 said:
Can i go on random battles with this now! Or is it just a nintendo thing?

yes but please dont force it
mellow.gif

Force what?
Anyways its okay i don't do that all 255EV thing so if you end up battling me don't worry
yay.gif

Oh i forgot to say. Thanks and Congrats on finishing this!
toot.gif

Edit: QUOTE
And the GUI, Looks alot nicer now too.
The GUI was changed?

yagami69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
gamefreak94 said:
AcekardFan said:
I Thought The Website Is Under Maintainence
What website?

Edit: why do i keep getting kicked out of there? Like I can log on the wifi and then it goes to where it shows my online ID and then it just kicks me.
cause u have maked pokemons with DW abilities maybe, u cannot do this yet

gamefreak94

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yagami69 said:
gamefreak94 said:
AcekardFan said:
I Thought The Website Is Under Maintainence
What website?

Edit: why do i keep getting kicked out of there? Like I can log on the wifi and then it goes to where it shows my online ID and then it just kicks me.
cause u have maked pokemons with DW abilities maybe, u cannot do this yet
With DW? What are you talking about? I only edited the pokemon i already had. I didn't create any pokemon other than the legendary dogs and celebi for the event Zoroa and Zoroaok

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DW - Dream World,technically you can,but ofc it will be recognized by other players as an illegal pokemon,since no one had the chance to go to Dream World properly for now.

@Totodile,What is "FarAwayPlace" in this version of Pokesav ?I thought it was "MysterPlce",apparently it's not,or he still hasn't updated all the locations ?

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ra1d said:
@Totodile,What is "FarAwayPlace" in this version of Pokesav ?I thought it was "MysterPlce",apparently it's not,or he still hasn't updated all the locations ?
For Isshu alone the dev may just have 75%. By pure listing he may have less than half.

gamefreak94

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ra1d said:
DW - Dream World,technically you can,but ofc it will be recognized by other players as an illegal pokemon,since no one had the chance to go to Dream World properly for now.

So then... whats the problem?

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok... confused as hell. Which of the two PokeSav translations is "legit"? I don't have the time or patience to sort through all the posts and arguments to figure it out. I do agree with most of the people who say stealing/borrowing/copying the translations of another person is done in bad taste. Because the translation is open-source, its not illegal, but it just shows a lot of disrespect.

NOTE: I don't want to add to the growing flame war. I don't know who copied whom and do not want to take sides. I just want to know which is the more complete translation.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gamefreak94 said:
Ra1d said:

So then... whats the problem?

I just like to have a perfect legitimacy pass on my pokes ;o

I need a FarAwayPlace to do that xD

Ofc it's not a big deal,i'll edit them when COM releases the final version of Pokesav B/W.

Fyga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbyx84 said:
Ok... confused as hell. Which of the two PokeSav translations is "legit"?
Hands down you'll want Totodile's right now, since CC hasn't even released 0.04a
Come back w/ the same question later when it is released & then more thought can be put into answering it. CC's isn't bad right now but if one's more up-to-date than the other, why wouldn't you grab it?

There's also apparently compatibility issues different to both of 'em but I haven't run into any problems w/ the listed OS'es on either versions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    EQUIPE-M-I-L- @ EQUIPE-M-I-L-: LLL