ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HunterJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,
I cant figure out how to get 2 abilities on for poke's like kibago :/
I need it to have its rivalry AND Mold breaker
I know i sound stupid asking, but help would be appreciated
Thanks
C

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok i finally myself faced this blocking thing,but it's really weird,it could be a bug or something,because when i use 3 pokemons together which i edited in pokesav,and then go to the wi-fi random match,it blocks me and doesn't let me in,however if i use 1 of the pokesav'd pokemons and 2 of the legit ones i caught in-game,it lets me in...

It always says something about Victini and Reshiram,when it blocks...

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I know,and i don't have them,it still says that when I'm talking to the random match lady.

Do you have to have your pokemons at lvl 50 and below ?

Donovantx8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ra1d said:
I know,and i don't have them,it still says that when I'm talking to the random match lady.

Do you have to have your pokemons at lvl 50 and below ?

I had a problem with Ishhu native pokes, unless they're renamed they don't work. It only works when re-named in game with the guy in Hiun city.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nah i was just stupid,it didn't block a thing,any kind of legendaries are not allowed,same items on more than 1 pokemon are also not allowed.

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tubby28 said:
what version of your pokesav is completed translatet totodile?
All of them are at least romanized, with the one at the top being fully localized.
It's stabbed next to the Edit note.

Donovantx8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There seems to be a new system for the game registering a pokemon is yours besides ID/SID, by passed this by just editing my pokemon into other pokemon.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've wondered this for awhile about pokesav.

How can you make the pokemon be recognized as your own? I mean that traded pokemon over level 10 won't obey you but pokemon you caught will obey you no matter what level correct? So what do I do in the settings to make the game recognize it as a pokemon I caught besides change the Original owner?

steveo581

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this a full translation or just attacks items etc? if its not a full trans, is it easy to understand what to do next?

Kutxiii

Trophies
XP
Country
The Liberty Ticket key item from pokesav doesn't work... =(

Is there a way to get the liberty ticket ?? ( no Wifi) !! A cheat or something... thanks

Fyga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome turtwig said:
Pretty cool, but why can't we export to ARDS? I dunno how to get anything on my game any other way.Pokesav devs haven't worked it out yet; Totodile translates not develop
Lazy727 said:
How can you make the pokemon be recognized as your own? ... besides change the Original owner?Name, Original Trainer Gender, ID, & Secret ID all have to be inputted w/ your own
QUOTE(steveo581 @ Sep 28 2010, 03:41 PM)
is this a full translation or just attacks items etc? if its not a full trans, is it easy to understand what to do next?
It's a full trans for the program that edits save files, not the actual game. & the games are always straightforward on what to do next anyway

Donovantx8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did another test, caught a wild Kirikizan, and attempted Wi-FI blocked, renamed and it passed.

What's the reason for this. When I check the nickname vbox on pokesav edited pokemon I'm still blocked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok see ya