ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have PM'd an updated unprotected version to people having issues.
Most updated protected version (0.04a) Download Link

Some key items (lost link)
Main menu "Items" done (lazily) Link
0.04a Download here

ImNotLikeYou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen some packed exes not detected from AVG. Last thing I remember is something about using themida in a certain way.
I don't know ._.

smk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten their Pokemon to work on Random WiFi Battles? If so, how did you do it? Mine won't let me on (even though they originally were gotten in-game and then I edited their stats, levels, and moves...) If my EVs for a few stats are at 252 (attack, Defense, and then 6 into something else) and they're at level 52 for example does that count as being illegal? Meaning I have to make them lv 100 in order for the WiFi to accept them?

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
final.gif

what the hell pokemon is he fighting against they look bad ass, anybody got names for me.

Thanks

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smk said:
Has anyone gotten their Pokemon to work on Random WiFi Battles? If so, how did you do it? Mine won't let me on (even though they originally were gotten in-game and then I edited their stats, levels, and moves...) If my EVs for a few stats are at 252 (attack, Defense, and then 6 into something else) and they're at level 52 for example does that count as being illegal? Meaning I have to make them lv 100 in order for the WiFi to accept them?
I got the Zoroark event from this site to work, I edited her ivs evs and something else...
here's mine: http://www.mediafire.com/?tshzdc8uvuje8nh

QUOTE(yusuo @ Sep 25 2010, 11:53 AM)
final.gif

what the hell pokemon is he fighting against they look bad ass, anybody got names for me.

Thanks
The original Yu-Gi-oh dragons (Blue Eyes White dragon, Red Eyes Black Dragon), vs Reshiram and Zekrom (a.k.a the pokemon versions of them)

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yusuo said:
final.gif

Thanks

hang on that looks like blue eyes white dragon and red eyes black dragon from yu-gi-oh

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got SAVed Pokemon to work on every Wi-Fi mode option of the Battle Subway, if you want to battle and can't use the random battle at the center, try that, it should work. I also have 1 full team including two dream world ability Pokemon that work on Wi-Fi random, evs maxed and all. My second doesn't seem to work unless I remove Denchura, however it's an early edit so I need to check natures and such.

Also for people using AVG without an unprotected file you need to tools>advanced settings>resident shield>excluded files>add Pokesav file

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what exactly do you mean by "protected" vs. "unprotected". what's the actual difference?

e: nevermind, i hadn't read all of the other pokesav translation thread. i see what you're doing.

neospartan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Totodile said:
neospartan said:
can we expect action replay code option in future.
Probably, since the dev left the option in. Remember I just translate.

hey also i would like to ask that when you enter stats for a poke manually, they change back to regular stats after battle.
eg: groudon with 999 stats in everything changes back to normal after battle!! doesn't matter wild or trainer.
could this be because of corrupted rom maybe??? or is it a in-game design.

AcekardFan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
neospartan said:
Totodile said:
neospartan said:
can we expect action replay code option in future.
Probably, since the dev left the option in. Remember I just translate.

hey also i would like to ask that when you enter stats for a poke manually, they change back to regular stats after battle.
eg: groudon with 999 stats in everything changes back to normal after battle!! doesn't matter wild or trainer.
could this be because of corrupted rom maybe??? or is it a in-game design.

This Is What I Call A Newbie FAIL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...