ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YukiroKun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
the only diference between this pokesav and and Clone's pokesav is that toto's sav has a few itens translated. It's good though.

Keep it up.
smile.gif

kirbydragon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YukiroKun said:
the only diference between this pokesav and and Clone's pokesav is that toto's sav has a few itens translated. It's good though.
Nah Clone has been copy pasting menus etc from HGSS, things have been changed. Totodile is actually properly translating them.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fuck this still makes my pokemon look hacked and i can't use them on wi-fi wtf?!?

yagami69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
DJPlace said:
fuck this still makes my pokemon look hacked and i can't use them on wi-fi wtf?!?
maybe u r only repeating items, random matches rules are that the pokemon on party can't repeat held items

btw thnx for the 0.4 translated version, it's a nice work Totodile

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
ok guys am i missing something neither u nor Clone Charizard translated the moves grass oath,fire oath and water oath.didnt u translate it or wasnt it in the pokesav

Est

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The locations don't seem to be translated yet. It's probably a work in progress (at least you have them on there; or did I not get the most recent translation?)

Anyhow, yours is actually better so I'd probably use it out of the two translations out there.

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
jxthemafia said:
ok guys am i missing something neither u nor Clone Charizard translated the moves grass oath,fire oath and water oath.didnt u translate it or wasnt it in the pokesav
did u or werent they included in the pokesav
-

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since my program data was copy pasted, you can find them as Honoo no Chikai, Kusa no Chikai, and Mizu no Chikai.
I'm also starting to think of chikai as fields or areas, which probably makes more sense than an oath.
Another example of translations that need better context, and are probably wrong on sites.
Feel free to think of them as Flame Field, Grass Field, and Water Field.

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antivirus_sof...false_positives
If you really want to be suspicious, pokesavbw itself, and any translations of it can be detected as a "virus".
Virustotal Site: Original
Charizard's file
Btw AVG's result was heuristic. This means it cannot identify anything, but is suspicious.
Since my translated program data was being copy pasted, I'm trying new things to protect it and this is a side effect.
For now, here's the previously listed updated version here
My previous translations had no problems, but the version I listed uses a sort of "protection" now.
If you want to PM me, I may give you a link to an unprotected version which should have no problems.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah that's not a real virus,if you're playing Knight Online private servers you should be getting these false alarms pretty often,even the official version had this for a while.

Edit***

Man,your latest version rocks,so many things translated
wink.gif

Jicer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One wierd thing I'm noticing, -and maybe it's just me overlooking something, but...

Within pokesav, If i edit particular stats, they do not transfer over as the same stats within the game itsef, but rather different stats.

Okay for example; If I edit a pokemon's spec.attack stat via EV's or otherwise in pokesav to say 200, when I actualy start my save file within the game itself, it's not the spec.attack stat that will be 200, but rather the speed stat. And it seems like all of the stats options are improperly labeled within pokesav itself, in both eng and jap versions.

Well this is how I'm experiencing things at least. Like I said, maybe I'm just overlooking something.

Laughlyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with avg keep throwing up the virus i cant get it to load. is there a link to previous version or maybe one thats not 'protected' in teh same way? it was good until it wouldnt load
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.