ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zerohp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
takun32 said:
waiting for a proper translation of pokesav black and white. btw, when I transferred my old pokemon, the default names are all capitalized. hoping you guys will fix this along with the proper English names for the new moves, items, town locations and pokemon.
A proper translation? Other than capitalization for Gen V, I don't see anything wrong. F6B already has what you listed, and anything transferred will be capitalized due to the game, not Pokesav. Renaming is your own problem since you've chosen to.

Supersaiyan627

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that the American version of Pokemon Black and White is out soon, does it feel like a waste of time that you guys just finished translation of the game NOW? 3 days before the game's release?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Supersaiyan627 said:
Now that the American version of Pokemon Black and White is out soon, does it feel like a waste of time that you guys just finished translation of the game NOW? 3 days before the game's release?
This isn't a translation of the game
closedeyes.gif
It's a translation of Pokesav, the Pokemon Black/White savegame editor...

Sasja324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Uhm, maybe this has already been asked, but does this work for EU version of the game ?
I didn't feel like reading through all 33 pages
biggrin.gif

Sorry if this is a REALLY stupid question
frown.gif

Z

Zorua

Sasja324 said:
Uhm, maybe this has already been asked, but does this work for EU version of the game ?
I didn't feel like reading through all 33 pages
biggrin.gif

Sorry if this is a REALLY stupid question
frown.gif

Yes. I've tried it so I can confirm.

XP105

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I remember back in ye olde days of this pokesav release, events weren't editable. I can't remember which version of pokesav that was. So, can anyone tell me if events are editable now?

WerewolfOfTheWat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It won't open for me on windows 7 64 either even with anti-virus disabled. And yes the file is 400~ kb. Just nothing happens. This protection thing is kinda dumb and making me just want to use the version made by the person who "stole" from you, since at least it works and I don't have to disable my anti-virus to use it.

zerohp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens when you guys try to run it?
I tested this on Vista/7 64(SP1 also) and it worked fine.
Uh... I know it sounds weird, but if you get the Note window you should be fine...
You have to choose Start, hopefully not just closing it.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WerewolfOfTheWater said:
It won't open for me on windows 7 64 either even with anti-virus disabled. And yes the file is 400~ kb. Just nothing happens. This protection thing is kinda dumb and making me just want to use the version made by the person who "stole" from you, since at least it works and I don't have to disable my anti-virus to use it.

Yea, since he "stole" all the information from the English game anyways it is kinda dumb to have this protection on it.

I think I might just translate my own copy of Pokesav later.

thebrokencarnage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WerewolfOfTheWater said:
Then you're doing something wrong. I'm using Win7 x64, and both pokesavs work fine. I also don't have any problems with my antivirus.

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
anyways it is kinda dumb to have this protection on it.
Guess I should explain some things. Here is a scan result of the original JP Pokesav BW(Clone has similar results):
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report...c63c-1299271522
Now here's the scan of the temp file I added, you can get similar results with the F6 releases:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report...d761-1299271632
For most of the time I've managed to keep results at 0, or at least close as possible. I think "fixes" like this may have to be done unless the original no longer has problems.
It's become more of a heuristic thing rather than protection. I just kindly ask that people be patient while I try to sort stuff out.
Here's a PM just for the hell of it:
xXVisionZXxRe:about Pokesav BW 0.06c english F6b
The worked like a charm!! thanks alot dude!!
I want to make sure there's no more problems before I post something, so again kindly wait.

Edit: You can PM me for a working version that won't become a release. Anyone with an issue who wants to test also feel free to PM.
Just for those curious, Pokesav works with all versions except Korean since the save structure is different(older Korean games anyway).

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just to let you know, the European and American ROMs of Black and White are byte-by-byte 100% identical, hinted by the internal game code being IRBO (region free) on both versions instead of IRBE for America and IRBP for Europe.
And in addition to that, the game detects all Pokemon from European ROMs to be American. You might want to change it to reflect that both regions have the same region code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, not that bad ig