supergamer368

🗿
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AppendexQuarterHorse.jpg

PLEASE COME JOIN THIS NEW CLUB I HAVE WHERE WE HATE ON HORSES FOR VARIOUS REASONS.
READ THE FAQ BELOW.
I think the real question is, WHY WOULDN'T YOU! But in case you still have doubts, here are some good reasons:
They smell like competitive Melee players. When was the last time you had a bath, stupid horse?
According to the bible the apocalypse is gonna be caused by some stupid horses. Don't let that happen or you're just as dumb!!!
They can't even all lay down together because at least one has to keep watch for danger, this shows they are weak
They're fat. Try putting your horse into Wii Fit. it says they are OBESE!
At least 3 horses have been convicted of domestic terrorism in the past
They are very ugly. Look up "ugly horse" on google dot come. They are very ugly.
horses are stupid
Yes, mules are also allowed because they are also stupid
Any response to this thread is an automatic sign-up that cannot be undone. Think about your decision before you make it. actually just sign up because horses suck lol
I think it is a very simple goal. We're gonna make so many people hate horses the government bans them and they have to go live on a deserted island where there is no government. No worries about them building their own society and seeking revenge though, they're too stupid. They're just gonna say "NEIIIIIIIGHHH" and run face first into a tree and die
In conclusion, horses are stupid and they must be stopped! we can't let the horses win! join the horse hate club today where we commit hate crimes against horses!!!!

cupofjo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 205117
PLEASE COME JOIN THIS NEW CLUB I HAVE WHERE WE HATE ON HORSES FOR VARIOUS REASONS.
READ THE FAQ BELOW.
I think the real question is, WHY WOULDN'T YOU! But in case you still have doubts, here are some good reasons:
They smell like competitive Melee players. When was the last time you had a bath, stupid horse?
According to the bible the apocalypse is gonna be caused by some stupid horses. Don't let that happen or you're just as dumb!!!
They can't even all lay down together because at least one has to keep watch for danger, this shows they are weak
They're fat. Try putting your horse into Wii Fit. it says they are OBESE!
At least 3 horses have been convicted of domestic terrorism in the past
They are very ugly. Look up "ugly horse" on google dot come. They are very ugly.
horses are stupid
Yes, mules are also allowed because they are also stupid
Any response to this thread is an automatic sign-up that cannot be undone. Think about your decision before you make it. actually just sign up because horses suck lol
I think it is a very simple goal. We're gonna make so many people hate horses the government bans them and they have to go live on a deserted island where there is no government. No worries about them building their own society and seeking revenge though, they're too stupid. They're just gonna say "NEIIIIIIIGHHH" and run face first into a tree and die
In conclusion, horses are stupid and they must be stopped! we can't let the horses win! join the horse hate club today where we commit hate crimes against horses!!!!
I have been looking for this club my whole life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can