Gaming Combination Poll How many games, and DS units bought

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am not actually adding a poll thingy, as they aren't truly representative of anything statistically, so the "poll" will be done in your posts.

I am curious, how many actual DS games have you bought (I don't mean how many do you have right now).
Indicate both new and used versions if you wish.

How many actual Nintendo DS game players have you bought (for whatever reason), both the old as well the lite model.

Myself, I have bought 10 games, all new copies. 16 total if I am allowed to get credit for the fact I bought my son's as well (I think it counts
smile.gif
).

I have bought 4 DS lite models, had to replace my first (because of a stupid accident on my part) and my son broke the left hinge on his first (it still is usable, sort of). He likely needs a 3rd, but hell that's his problem this time.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I don't rem how many games I actually BOUGHT before I got a flashcart. I used to buy a couple a week at times. I'd guess around......100 or so.

I've bought a total of 2 DS's. 1 phat about a month after launch and then a black lite as soon as they were available in the USA. I gave the phat to my niece.

Of course now that I have a flashcart, I don't actually have ANY real DS carts anymore.....I sold and traded them all off, though I probably should have kept Castlevania Portrait of Ruin as a real cart, since that one tends to lock-up in flashcarts.

Even though I have a slot2 cart for GBA games, I still have a few GBA games, simply because no one bought them and trade-in values were too lame to let them go. They're in a big huge DS carry-all type case collecting dust.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very hard to say really. I have 22 currently but before that I've had a crapload more because I used to buy them often and hold onto things, but also because I wrote for the video game media as a reviewer/staff writer for 2years. If there were some clean US list in order I could roll down not all busted up like Gamefaqs I could say within +/-2. Guessing though I'd say around 100 but definitely not higher and I doubt it would be lower than 75.

As far as the DS goes, one original, and I'm on a second DS Lite due to having an accident with the touchability of the screen on the original and finding chumps at Meijer who don't test stuff so I swapped it in the parking lot. >:]

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
One DS Phat, a DS Lite, and about 15 games bought. ^^ Even though I got an R4DS now, I could never sell the games I got. xD

D

Deleted User

I've bought 18 DS games so far (waiting for them to get cheaper), 1 original DS and 2 DSlite (all working fine).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare: