cojiro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I suppose that I can take a few of the requests. If you post here I will incorporate them in. I'll try to add as much functions as you want! Also I am not sure about which is the official version to use rename, if you can find for me I would appreciate it!
thanks
_cojiro

K405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OK, cool!
bow.gif

Here's my first and only request
wink.gif

Please make the wrapper 'remember' the last partition used. You could leave a hidden config file in the user's $HOME.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem to implement I guess.

K405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ow, and I think I stumbled on a 'bug' when cancelling/closing the browse window.
Dunno if this specific to my Linux Distro, openSuSE 11.1 KDE4 Desktop

I get this:

24621034_04222009_1.png

K405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, maybe one more request..

To be able to queue a bunch of iso's that would be automatically copied to the partition would be so great to have as well.

lexlth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was thinking here...
If I decide to change my external HD, how can I transfer all my games from my actual HD to the new one ?
Do I have to export all games first and then import on the new or there is a better method ?

Today at work I had to get a win WBFS manager that I think thar this could have.
Simply put two lists, side by side (like filezilla). on the left, the games on your HD folder, and the right the games on the WBFS partition. From there, you may add all listed, extract/delete/rename all listed, etc.... very simple...

cojiro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Copy the full game, so no cutting/deleting of unused Files of the game would be very nice..
smile.gif
which version of WBFS allows this. What is the best, newest version. Once I get this, I'll start work on all of the requests.

lexlth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello,

This question is more related to wbfs than the wrapper. If it is not the right place, I apologize...

I have a 250Gb HD with 2 partitions, one FAT32 for MPlayer and another with wbfs.
There's a possibility to eliminate the fat32 partition of it to put the HD with only 1 partition WBFS.

Is there a way to resize the WBFS partition without loosing all the games I have on it ?
Is there a way to backup All the games I have, or duplicate it on another HD, without having to make an extract of all games to a partition and then ADD to another ???

When I try to extract a game, the counter starts from about 5-20% and always stop on 49,80%. How do I know the game is correctly extracted from the HD ??? Is there a fix to it ?

Thanks....

K405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi cojiro,

Did you give up on your WBFS GUI Wrapper? Can we expect any update soon?

Just asking, not pressuring or demanding anything. Just wondering if your still going to fancy things up
wink2.gif

If not, that's ok too ofcourse! It's already usable as it is.
cool.gif

Cheers!

amgupt01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I hope that you keep working on this as it is the best WBFS manager for Linux (and only GUI one that I know of)

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in terminal mate type sudo drag the icon of wbfs wrapper into same window, press return, enter password and all should be good mate

or right click it and see if you have the option to run as root (not all linux distros do)

cojiro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
K405 said:
Hi cojiro,

Did you give up on your WBFS GUI Wrapper? Can we expect any update soon?

Just asking, not pressuring or demanding anything. Just wondering if your still going to fancy things up
wink2.gif

If not, that's ok too ofcourse! It's already usable as it is.
cool.gif

Cheers!
I am planning on adding features, yes. If thre is a list of good stuffs to add, please post requests here!
My motivation is just very low right now as I just finished high school!
biggrin.gif
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol