Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
BlueFlame90 said:
I now finished the tool, it looks like this:
Hi, I'm not good in English so I can't help you. But I want to translate this game to another language. I see you made some tool that can help in translation. Can you share it with me, please?
P.S. Sorry for my English.

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Orlin said:
BlueFlame90 said:
I now finished the tool, it looks like this:
Hi, I'm not good in English so I can't help you. But I want to translate this game to another language. I see you made some tool that can help in translation. Can you share it with me, please?
P.S. Sorry for my English.
I'm really sorry but I can't give you the tool, because it doesn't work 100% correctly and it's usage is really complicated.
I'm actually planning to rewrite it, so everyone can use it, but that will take a while because I'm really busy with school at the moment.

Orlin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
BlueFlame90 said:
I'm really sorry but I can't give you the tool, because it doesn't work 100% correctly and it's usage is really complicated.
I'm actually planning to rewrite it, so everyone can use it, but that will take a while because I'm really busy with school at the moment.
I understand. Thank you for answer. And good luck with your school!

Ckhi Kuzad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm... i think my patch.bat file didn't work right, because I'm at the school area, and for the past 10 minutes the game has been entirely in Japanese, it was English for about 10 seconds in the beginning, but now i think its broke

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ckhi Kuzad said:
hmm... i think my patch.bat file didn't work right, because I'm at the school area, and for the past 10 minutes the game has been entirely in Japanese, it was English for about 10 seconds in the beginning, but now i think its broke
No it's working right.
It's in japanese because I haven't translated more, read the first post for more information.

CS Ryan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is probably a ridiculous question, but is there any way to get this patch put on an actual copy of the game, by way of hacking device, etc?

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CS Ryan said:
This is probably a ridiculous question, but is there any way to get this patch put on an actual copy of the game, by way of hacking device, etc?
Commercial game carts store data using Read-Only Memory (incidentally, that's why game dumps are called ROMs). They cannot be overwritten.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moose_Man said:
um... i just started the patch, it was going well, then the dialog and item finds went back to japanese

QUOTE(BlueFlame90 @ Nov 28 2009, 01:57 PM) It's in japanese because I haven't translated more, read the first post for more information.

wheythefox

Trophies
XP
Country
um a little help here i downloaded ur patch sir but how do i use it?
im not really good at game hacking or anything... i just want to play code geass...
PLS help...

don_eno

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
gokujr1000 said:
excellent one of my favourite shows is still being translated in game!
a very good show indeed. to bad the didn't came in USA. will there be a new patch or should i start playing using the latest patch. sorry for my english i dont speak very well

Stealth Fox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This translation is already dead, yet another menu only translation so you wont really be able to understand it.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Stealth Fox said:
This translation is already dead, yet another menu only translation so you wont really be able to understand it.

BlueFlame90 said:
QUOTE(Reibu @ Dec 18 2009, 07:21 PM) Is this translation project still ongoing?
Yes I'm still working on it

Read before jumping to your own baseless assumptions.

Stealth Fox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to look at it again, it hasnt been updated for 6 months AND theres been no work on the script. Nothing I said is false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...