Status
Not open for further replies.

Cachwir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello; If Blueflame is not working on it, is anyone able to do it? I'd like to see that game translated but I can't do more than speak... I just want to make feel that there are more people than you think who want to play this game in English (maybe I could find a translator?).

ElementalityDE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm currently working on the translation/inserting (In this moment, i'm trying to get more informations to do the inserting as good as possible). Please, don't expect a patch with new additions in the next few weeks.

UVERoo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
simplephilistine.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this counts as reviving a dead thread but I checked the index and it says this game isnt completed and neither is it canceled. So just like to know if its still being worked on or if the released patch is final.

Thanks for all the hard work guys I appreciate it.

Kokuyoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ElementalityDE said:
I'm currently working on the translation/inserting (In this moment, i'm trying to get more informations to do the inserting as good as possible). Please, don't expect a patch with new additions in the next few weeks.

Are you still working on this? If so - don't worry about translating the main storyline, focus more of the alternate storylines instead. Still while we don't expect a new patch anytime soon - can you try to give us some updates on your progress every so often (every 1 1/2 or 2 weeks if possible)

Cecilia24952

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi everyone I'm new here and i have a question:
wacko.gif

it won't work for me or where should i put the patch anyway??
can someone explain it step by step??
lecture.gif

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cecilia24952 said:
hi everyone I'm new here and i have a question:
wacko.gif

it won't work for me or where should i put the patch anyway??
can someone explain it step by step??
lecture.gif
It should be really easy,
1. download patch to your pc
2. get your clean untrimmed rom and call it Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch.nds
3. drag and drop the rom on to patch (the file with the little cog wheel thing in it)
4. a black cmd box should open saying pacthing rom, when it's finished it'll say press any key to continue
5. hey presto you should now have file called new.nds and that's your newly translated rom
Hope that helps.

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Almost all fan-made translations are just made to make the game more playable when they can't be found in their own language (Like (J) to (U)). Only official translations translate the entire game.

crazed

Trophies
XP
Country
nice job but when i was playing it i noticed you got two of the names wrong
if u have watched the English dub version c.c is actually c.2 and karen is Collen

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
crazed said:
if u have watched the English dub version c.c is actually c.2 and karen is Collen
I never watched the english dub, C.C. is Japanese name (It's even whriten the same).
I translated Karen because it was what the katakana was, but it's actually Kallen in the Japanese Verson of the Anime.

I don't think it will confuse people who watched only the english dub.

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueFlame90 said:
crazed said:
I never watched the english dub, C.C. is Japanese name (It's even whriten the same).
I translated Karen because it was what the katakana was, but it's actually Kallen in the Japanese Verson of the Anime.

I don't think it will confuse people who watched only the english dub.

C.C. is the same in the English dub. Kallen is still Kallen (crazed, these are the translations made for the English dub, not what you assumed). Ougi is now Ohgi. Tamaki hasn't changed. Lelouch hasn't changed. Neither has Suzaku or Nunnally. So only Ohgi/Ougi was changed over the language transition, as far as I've seen.

@Gundam Eclipse: It'll only continue if BlueFlame90 is willing to translate the rest of the storyline and the rest of the Geass choices and normal choices (The ones that pop up in a PDA-like thing). If anything, I'd like the choices part translated completely instead of just when you're using Geass for the first time, since you can still get a G.O. from just those. I can help with the Geass choices, but I'm not able to implement them into the patch, so if you do continue for that reason, I'll get you the choices.

somebodyrandom

Trophies
XP
Country
i know this has been reported already but i seem to be having the clock tower problem in stage 3 even with the updated patch.

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i will continue if i have time, i'm still busy with school.

I will look into the problem with the clock tower tody,since i don't have school tomorrow.

I put up some files for translatio, see first post.

Noria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded the game today and patched it, and noticed that a whole chunk of the beginning texts were not translated. o.o Starting from when I play as Kallen.

UVERoo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
simplephilistine.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
BlueFlame90 said:
i will continue if i have time, i'm still busy with school.

I will look into the problem with the clock tower tody,since i don't have school tomorrow.

I put up some files for translatio, see first post.

Sounds like nothing soon....

Hope you finish it one day and thanks for everything so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong