Gaming Club Nintendo promo - Pokemon x/y for free

brunno159

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone was able to confirm a new ninty club acc? They are not sending the confirmation email here. Created 3 accounts and received no email....

Avalynn

I'm here to learn and help.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone was able to confirm a new ninty club acc? They are not sending the confirmation email here. Created 3 accounts and received no email....

Yeah I made two a couple hours ago one for my 3DS and the other for my XL and they both confirmed just dandy.

Ah and here it finally worked :yaynds:

7eHqM.PNG

Apparently based on the bottom text the serial number might not matter if it's registered or not. I did register both my serial and PIN at the same time though, so I can not say for certain. I will let you know though when I find my PIN for my original launch 3DS as I registered my serial a couple hours too early on 2/28/2014 lol.

mznova

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I made two a couple hours ago one for my 3DS and the other for my XL and they both confirmed just dandy.

Ah and here it finally worked :yaysp:

Apparently based on the bottom text the serial number might not matter if it's registered or not. I did register both my serial and PIN at the same time though, so I can not say for certain. I will let you know though when I find my PIN for my original launch 3DS as I registered my serial a couple hours too early on 2/28/2014 lol.

Please test if the game works as it should on emunand. (Saving and online stuff) Thanks :D

Avalynn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please test if the game works as it should on emunand. (Saving and online stuff) Thanks :D

Sure thing, so far so good, my saves work just fine and as far as the internet I assume it's working as I am able to connect and see messages from Passerby with the Internet symbol lite up in game. It works on both Gateway Mode and Classic Mode. I'm on Gateway 2.02B without any problems, crossing my fingers.

Avalynn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for sheer curiosity I decided to backup my internal eMMC then flash the emuNAND image onto it... And hey! what do you know? It works just fine but of course the save is not compatible and I had to reinstall the game but it works along with preserving my purchases.

Avalynn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Plunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone confirm if I can use a 3ds (that has previously been registered) with the pin of a new 3ds/game pin to download the game

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can anyone confirm if I can use a 3ds (that has previously been registered) with the pin of a new 3ds/game pin to download the game
The only thing that matters is the PIN of both the 3DS and the game, linking the console is unnecessary for the promotion and yes, I can confirm this.

Reactions: Plunt

Avalynn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that matters is the PIN of both the 3DS and the game, linking the console is unnecessary for the promotion and yes, I can confirm this.

So the Club Nintendo PINs that came with the 3DS are independent of the system they came from? If so that's great news then :D

Naveen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I'm quite new to the whole Emunand thing... I have a Gateway but I havent touched my 3DS since the whole bricking fiasco, and I never made my 3DS compatible with Emunand..

I have two questions: my DS is currently at Version 4.2 and I already have Super Mario 3D Land installed on my syst from purchase. If I use Emunand, will I be able to get access to this promotion?
And is it possible for someone to give me instructions so that I can be safe from bricking my 3DS (I'm worried I may brick my 3DS unintentionally) and be able to get Pokemon? Thank you everyone

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have two questions: If I use Emunand, will I be able to get access to this promotion?

Yes

And is it possible for someone to give me instructions so that I can be safe from bricking my 3DS and still be able to use Emunand to access this? Thank you everyone

You just have to avoid using Diagnostic Test and that's all. Disclaimer: I can't be 100% sure about this so you must know that your console may brick even without using Diagnostic Test.

Naveen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes

You just have to avoid using Diagnostic Test and that's all. Disclaimer: I can't be 100% sure about this so you must know that your console may brick even without using Diagnostic Test.

Thank you! I have Super Mario 3D Land digital version so I think I'm eligible.. Would you suggest b1 or b2 launcher?

fnh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Fantastic, I already used my codes when I got my 3ds years ago :rofl2:
If anyone has extra codes I would really appreciate it :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...