CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
QUOTE(Blaze163 @ Jul 1 2011, 03:56 PM)
And we here in the UK get precisely...DICK. We don't have the Gold/Platinum system. We just have Star Points which we can trade in for stuff that takes months to arrive. Seriously, my Mario Hat DS case is taking an age.

I got mine in about a weak. Most of the stuff on there is crap though, who want's wallpapers and ringtones!??
Agree - come on 'Club Nintendo UK' - catch up with our US cousins...... I WANT THOSE PINS

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(spinal_cord @ Jul 1 2011, 03:59 PM)

QUOTE(Blaze163 @ Jul 1 2011, 03:56 PM)
And we here in the UK get precisely...DICK. We don't have the Gold/Platinum system. We just have Star Points which we can trade in for stuff that takes months to arrive. Seriously, my Mario Hat DS case is taking an age.

I got mine in about a weak. Most of the stuff on there is crap though, who want's wallpapers and ringtones!??

I ordered the Mario Hat DS case because I was saving up for the actual wearable hat (the 4000 point one) but just as I got enough points they suddenly stopped offering them. Wankers. Even emailed them asking when they'd get more in and got a reply, the TL:DR version of which is basically 'fucked if I know'. I ordered it over a month ago and there's no sign of it. It says it can take up to 8 weeks but for fuck sake. Why does it take this long?

And I agree, most of the stuff on there is absolute diahhrea. We can get ringtones and wallpapers from Google, thanks. The towels and fans and stuff are OK but the majority of it is worthless. The only thing that's always on there that I'd be interested in is the Link statue, which is 15,000 stars. I'd have to buy 15 Wiis for the sake of a tiny statue which breaks easily (the guys at my local GAME store had one...until Epona tried a flying leap off the desk and died on impact). It's a rip off. And the only game on there is Mario Tennis for the GBA? Get with the times, Nintendo. Nobody will pay 5000 stars for a game that old.

For those international viewers, to put this in perspective, we get 250 stars per 3DS game, 750 for a 3DS console, 1000 for a Wii, and 50 per survey. It'll take a LONG time to get that statue.
You're luck you even get Link Statues and Mario Hats.

We only got the Mario Hat for a platinum reward. We can't even get it from Club Nintendo anymore.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
lol I'm still waiting on my pins which I ordered like months ago!!! lol
Same. I actually completely forgot until I saw someone bumped this. Kind of sad (On Nintendo's part) how someone else got there's in July, and some people haven't even gotten them yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*