MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
6HyPeR9 said:
Blaze163 said:
And we here in the UK get precisely...DICK. We don't have the Gold/Platinum system. We just have Star Points which we can trade in for stuff that takes months to arrive. Seriously, my Mario Hat DS case is taking an age.

I just looked at Club UK's list of rewards and holy shit, you guys have more rewards than us and better rewards as well.

Yeah man IDK y they r complaining about when they have a lot more and better rewards than us

After all I did to get Platinum....PINS? really Nintendo? ugh Dont have other choice, the calendar wont have any use and is just for 1 year so I got the pins but I was expecting something better but....oh well

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MigueelDnd said:
L_o_N_e_R said:
DigitalDeviant said:
I'd like to get that messenger bag, but I'd need to register a crap load of stuff to get it...

just a warning but that bag is really thin

i have it and im afraid it might break if i put something really heavy.

i havent actually used it, but i guess it will work for like small laptops and stuff like that

i suggest saving up for those posters, they look great

and it really doesnt take that long to get a lot of coins, if anything ask your friends for codes, i have 2 each of a 3ds and a dsi

Yeah, it´s pretty thin, but it´s durable. I´ve put heavy books inside it plenty of times and honestly I just throw in my bed when I arrive home and it doesn't seem like breaking yet...

Recently, I just ordered ythe blue bag DS-carrier thing. I hope it´s as good as they say
biggrin.gif

And I´m stil unsure on the pins and calendar. I won´t be using the pins, but they look pretty good... On the other hand, the calendar could come in handy sometimes, I think...

like i said, never used it, its on a display thing along with the rest of my club nintendo stuff... which is pretty small, just the plat mario hat, zelda posters, the wii straps, and a red pouch

idk.. if i have any spare points, i might just get another one to use lol

from what i heard the pouch is decent, its a bit on the big side ( iirc it can hold a kindle)

@ifish, get the pins, buy the calendar on ebay

Izzy011

The Business Bitch
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I would consider getting would be the Mario & Zelda posters, and the reversible pouch. All the other stuff looks pointless

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Got the calendars, but I wanted the pins.
frown.gif

And now this idea comes to me that I should have traded with another temper.
frown.gif
Oh well.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Israel011 said:
The only thing I would consider getting would be the Mario & Zelda posters, and the reversible pouch. All the other stuff looks pointless
Got the zelda posters, getting the pouch and these bombastic pins. U jelly?
FUCKING LOVE ME SOME PINS.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got teh pins, blue reversible pouch, 2 screensavers (only had 20 coins left), and a tote bag 4 a friend

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the pouch is ridiculously big as it's designed to fit the DSi XL. I wish there was a smaller version, I don't need all the extra bulk in my pocket.

Izzy011

The Business Bitch
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chao1212 said:
Israel011 said:
Got the zelda posters, getting the pouch and these bombastic pins. U jelly?
FUCKING LOVE ME SOME PINS.
I got the pins, the mario posters, and i'm getting the pouch

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be getting two sets (have Platinum on two accounts). Gotta love getting codes from people who work at game stores/rental places. I usually end up buying my calendar for under $10 off of eBay (got last years for $9 shipped), looking to do the same this year.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
You could always sale them.

QUOTE(spinal_cord @ Jul 1 2011, 03:59 PM) I got mine in about a weak. Most of the stuff on there is crap though, who want's wallpapers and ringtones!??

angry.gif

Anyway, I completely spaced this. Ordered the pins (who needs a calendar?).

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
KingVamp said:
You could always sale them.

QUOTE(spinal_cord @ Jul 1 2011, 03:59 PM) I got mine in about a weak. Most of the stuff on there is crap though, who want's wallpapers and ringtones!??

angry.gif

Anyway, I completely spaced this. Ordered the pins (who needs a calendar?).
Sale is in bold because?

Anyway, I think the pins are alright gift.

I know the error, just meant was it necessary?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol