pokemonfrontier.zobyhost.com
XP
Country
Mexico
ZeroWhite said:
How come you havn't updated?
ohmy.gif

Oh yeah, Cause you can't copy totodiles' Translations. :S

Stop telling that kind of things.... CC is making a great job trying to translate the new pokesav.... if totodile finish first is good... but stop doing that because is not fair for CC.

I think CC has updated the pokesav in his webpage... if he did that i really think is fair because all the attacks he has already read in this thread...

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokemonfrontier.zobyhost.com
XP
Country
Mexico
mmmmmm.... they erased my message here when i was only trying to support you... whatever...

Don't drop the project CC you were making a good translation and also the new design like i have already told you before looks great... you have made many efforts for this project... not give up

kirbydragon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really want two or more people who previously worked on Pokesav to bother posting more proof?
This is just going to hurt you more. I think they were kind not to go into large amounts of detail.

Sazando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CloneCharizard said:
UPDATE: Possibly dropping translation's due to idiots trolling this thread & PMing me saying "I STOLE" someone else's work, which is in fact not true, there hasn't even been any proof for this being true, but due to the fact that for days of the same people annoying me about it, I've simply had enough and feel like dropping the project all together.

Just ignore those imbeciles and keep on working on this because we need your l33tness Pokesav.
bow.gif

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
CloneCharizard said:
Made an update notice on the first post...
IF you keep getting pms from thoses people report them to a mod and ask a mod because they could be classed as harassing.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no reason to pull the translations or project if you did nothing wrong. Doing so only makes you look more guilty.

Not picking sides, just saying.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like I said earlier, I was always loyal to your translation as I felt yours would be more professional. And I was correct. I've gotten a PM from someone telling me that you copied Totodile's translation. I demanded hard proof and since there was none, I called it bullshit and trolling. Then they responded on how you copied the menus from HGSS which completely not true and they had claimed people had unwanted problems with PokeSav due to those menus. However if any problems persisted they were not in direct relation with the HGSS menus whatsoever as they were never used in the B/W translation and the problems present were separate from that. Any problems that were in the past are now fixed, I believe.

No don't leave. I hated that guy's thread the second I saw it because I knew it would stir up trouble. I just never trusted him. CC FTW!

Mods, if you could please take a look into this and bring justice, that would be nice.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
Hakoda said:
Like I said earlier, I was always loyal to your translation as I felt yours would be more professional. And I was correct. I've gotten a PM from someone telling me that you copied Totodile's translation. I demanded hard proof and since there was none, I called it bullshit. Then they responded on how you copied the menus from HGSS which completely not true and they had claimed people had unwanted problems with PokeSav due to those menus. However if any problems persisted they were not in direct relation with the HGSS menus as they were never used in the B/W translation and they were separate from that. Any problems are now fixed however.

No don't leave. I hated that guy's thread the second I saw it because I knew it would stir up trouble.

Mods, if you could please take a look into this and bring justice, that would be nice.
Can you get trollydave somehow because he the one who helps and stops flame wars taking place so we need him i would class as these pms are harassing and action can be taken.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you make it so pokemon recognize you as the owner? I made a snorlax with my OT,own id, and even from pokemon black but he still doesn't listen to me without any badges.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN