ROM Hack CloneCharizard's PokéSav Black & White Translation

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
First post has been updated with new links & screenshots.

I'm sorry, but the all of the 5th Gen moves and abilities are still mis-translated. The Move "Bull Doze" still comes up as "SmoothOV" along with the rest of the 5th gen move set. I've pointed this out before so you could fix the mistakes.
pokesav had become obsolete and unsupported. better use pokegen. and his post was from october last year.
originally pokesav is just for japanese pokemon games only. is just translation fan for US game..

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First post has been updated with new links & screenshots.

I'm sorry, but the all of the 5th Gen moves and abilities are still mis-translated. The Move "Bull Doze" still comes up as "SmoothOV" along with the rest of the 5th gen move set. I've pointed this out before so you could fix the mistakes.
pokesav had become obsolete and unsupported. better use pokegen. and his post was from october last year.

Yeah, I'm not using Pokegen. It's a piece of crap, way to confusing, plus it doesn't get pace the legality test. and pokemon gen edits just pokemon, not items and other such things. No way in hell am I using that piece of trash.

And Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 are about to be release, who to say another pokesav won't be made and translated. Pokesav is way better then Pokegen, no matter how you slice it.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yeah, I'm not using Pokegen. It's a piece of crap, way to confusing, plus it doesn't get pace the legality test. and pokemon gen edits just pokemon, not items and other such things. No way in hell am I using that piece of trash.

And Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 are about to be release, who to say another pokesav won't be made and translated. Pokesav is way better then Pokegen, no matter how you slice it.
can't really say. i didn't use pokegen, nor know what it looks like. but it's what most people use nowadays. don't know why pokesav got forgotten.

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

can't really say. i didn't use pokegen, nor know what it looks like. but it's what most people use nowadays. don't know why pokesav got forgotten.

It's not forgotten, people still use it.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

You're not using it right if it doesnt get past the legality test, just saying.
also, pokegen is easy once you get used to it :)

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

You're not using it right if it doesnt get past the legality test, just saying.
also, pokegen is easy once you get used to it :)

Pokesav is MUCH easier then pokegen. Pokesav also can edit more then just Pokemon, it can edit items, TM/HM, and other such details.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all