ROM Hack CloneCharizard's PokéSav Black & White Translation

slaxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
yamizace said:
It checks for a few things maybe something accidentally got changed. I havent had any problems tho.
Tried again and get disconnected. You sure you tested in wifi random battle?
Also, the pokemon you edited was in your party or in the box?

yamizace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slaxer said:
yamizace said:
It checks for a few things maybe something accidentally got changed. I havent had any problems tho.

I edit em out of the box because I seem to have issues with the pokemon themselves when edited outside. What version of pokesav are you using? Is it happening with all your edited pokemon or just some? I used to get that problem sometimes when I played HG DPP randomly with pokemon that I did not edit. I dunno sometimes it did it sometimes it didnt.

Sazando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um how are we supposed to transfer the Pokemon if the "Export ARDS Code" is grayed out?

I'm surprised more people haven't asked this??

Darkrai348

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey it works on my window xp
biggrin.gif

slaxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
yamizace said:
slaxer said:
yamizace said:

I edit em out of the box because I seem to have issues with the pokemon themselves when edited outside. What version of pokesav are you using? Is it happening with all your edited pokemon or just some? I used to get that problem sometimes when I played HG DPP randomly with pokemon that I did not edit. I dunno sometimes it did it sometimes it didnt.
wow, just edited a pokemon in my box and worked.
thanks for your help

yamizace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slaxer said:
yamizace said:
slaxer said:
yamizace said:

wow, just edited a pokemon in my box and worked.
thanks for your help

No problem, glad I could help.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sazando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
yamizace said:
slaxer said:
yamizace said:
slaxer said:
wow, just by changing EVs the pokemon is treated as illegal in wifi
if they arent under 510,it will treat it as illegal. wifi is very simple to trick.
Not this time. I just changed the evs of my daikenki (252 hp, 252 s.attack, 4 speed) and after enter wifi, it disconnected me. Then I changed daikenki for other pokemon and entered wifi with no problems...

I haven't had any problems, and Ive changed my evs without maxing them out. I dunno sorry.

I know what will be the issue.
When you use Pokesav, it changes your OT (in the JAP version, only have 5 letters) to the Worldwide OT (7 letters).
Not only the amount of letters changes, also the size of the fonts between the JAP and the worldwide one.

So, the game should check in wifi that you have a hacked game, because is impossible to a JAP version to have a Worldwide OT.
The EV thing is false, i just checked trading a modified one to a not modified save and i can enter to wifi without any problem.

Totodile

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been doing my own translation of Pokesav, it has a lot more options complete.
All Pokemon (Gen V is uncapitalized)
Gen IV Abilities
Full Moveset (I have marked my Gen V move translations with @)
All HM/TMs
Pokeballs(pkm)

You can check it here. Have fun playing, cheers.

Edit: Not to be an ass(since people are posting reasons to be adamant), but Clone just copy pasted his work from HGSS. The Japanese pokesav dev has changed options around, meaning CC's is already wrong. This is in part due to Nintendo reworking item systems and etc. Remember it's a new gen, hell even TM data locations are scattered. Nature change probably doesn't work in 0.03

B3astinSnipes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im unsure what to do,all i want to do is translate it nothing else i dont want anything changed besides the language.Should i just open the save then change nothing then save it?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just maybe a bit of motivation and some feeling of pride, I'm sticking with CloneCharizard's translation. i can't put my finger on it but I'm more confident with the quality of job with CC doin it.

Keep up the good work
biggrin.gif
You da man!

original goodfel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyRaNtM said:
yamizace said:
slaxer said:
yamizace said:
slaxer said:
wow, just by changing EVs the pokemon is treated as illegal in wifi
if they arent under 510,it will treat it as illegal. wifi is very simple to trick.
Not this time. I just changed the evs of my daikenki (252 hp, 252 s.attack, 4 speed) and after enter wifi, it disconnected me. Then I changed daikenki for other pokemon and entered wifi with no problems...

I haven't had any problems, and Ive changed my evs without maxing them out. I dunno sorry.

I know what will be the issue.
When you use Pokesav, it changes your OT (in the JAP version, only have 5 letters) to the Worldwide OT (7 letters).
Not only the amount of letters changes, also the size of the fonts between the JAP and the worldwide one.

So, the game should check in wifi that you have a hacked game, because is impossible to a JAP version to have a Worldwide OT.
The EV thing is false, i just checked trading a modified one to a not modified save and i can enter to wifi without any problem.

This is completely untrue as i have modified my name via an AR code (to one with 7 characters) and have battled randomly with untouched pokes and uploaded the video onto the gts.

the error message that pops up using a pokesav poke, specifically states, 'There was a problem with your pokemon, you cannot particpate" so pokesav is changing some code of the actual pokemon that the game checks over.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, this black and white pokesav isn't close to perfect yet. i have a victini that is naive, but pokesav sees it as lonely, which the pid would have been last generation, so who knows what else is still being done wrong.

the nature is in a different spot on the pkm, i'm pretty sure. where the shiny leaves thing was, i think. not sure if there's still correlation between pid/iv/nature still, anyway.

yamizace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always edit my pokemon in the box. There seems to be less problems that way. What gets checked is move set, EVs, and abilities, It doesnt check code, but the pokemon themselves. As long as a pokemon looks legit, it passes. So for those trying use pokesav pokemon, make sure it is legit looking or it will not pass. Sometimes however, normal non edited pokemon dont pass either, so there is a glitch in it too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system