Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
move the system around, i dont know if citra has that control
iirc it's similar to Cemu. Hold right mouse button and move them in any direction.

The November 27 build is not for Pokemon. But anyways, it's pretty faster than before to me.
Again, I don't play Pokemon on Citra anymore but test mods and stuff with SaltySD.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm. Strange. Even on the latest unofficial build, Smash Bros mods crashes.
What I'm loading is Paper Mario and Luigi and it works fine on normal 3DS(actual 3DS, not emulated) but it crashes on Citra. Same issue to Canary Build.

To those who want to test it, you can get the mods here and then follow my guide on installing mods on Citra.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

matif

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Ha. You guys know nothing about respect.
Hey, I know you are official team in Citra, and I always told those Chinese community, official team is most important, the team write most of codes, most those unofficial compiler people do nothing on codes. I also wrote sickc's source in my comments, wrote it's unoffical.
I'm very respect to official team. But if you(jselby) want to be respected, please told me where am I wrong, otherwise, your comment is very impolite.

Last edited by matif,
Reactions: AceofZeroz

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Citra Unofficial versions, by sickc, Nov 21th.
These versions are many optimized Citra for different CPUs.
They include texcache, cheats function (maybe some problems because new codes), new controller support, QR code, background color selector.
- It will keep update every week, if I have free time, I'll post new versions here.

GitHub: https://github.com/sickc/citra
Download links: https://justpaste.it/1dr4z

I am using LLVM version, and FPS increase 2 from Canary 173 in Pokemon Sun. (Different computer will get different results.)

Which version you can use:
For example, Skylake version support CPUs after Skylake.
If your CPU is release after Intel Haswell or AMD Excavator, then you can use AVX2.

I have just returned to Citra after almost a year, to hopefully finish Pokémon Omega Ruby. If my I5 is an Ivy Bridge, which of these builds would be best to use? I was thinking maybe Sandy Bridge, but I'm not really sure. Basically I just want a new build that's optimized, hopefully Citra have become faster since I last used it.

matif

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I have just returned to Citra after almost a year, to hopefully finish Pokémon Omega Ruby. If my I5 is an Ivy Bridge, which of these builds would be best to use? I was thinking maybe Sandy Bridge, but I'm not really sure. Basically I just want a new build that's optimized, hopefully Citra have become faster since I last used it.
Yes, Sandy Bridge or generic (new versions are here), and you can also try others' version.

Last edited by matif,

matif

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
PLS ADD LİNK DİRECTLY BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTANT ANYTHING THIS PAGE :(
All his link is in Chinese. Maybe you can try to use Google translate, the download link (also Chinese) is in third floor of the thread.
I don't want to post direct link because the link include many his works, but there are many people post that link without author's name and miss important information.
Or you can wait for my uploads if I have free time.

Last edited by matif,

Brood_Star

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know if ORAS crashes on the new official builds ?, either citra/canary/nightly..

(Note) Canary dose have a lot also trail files added.
Your 11/24, 11/26, and 11/28 all crash on certain ORAS battles for me (specifically: Taillow, some others). Haven't tested official. I guess it's related to certain shaders. 11/05 runs perfect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played