Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
check citra official discord

Lol like looking though a needle in a haystack
https://github.com/search?o=desc&p=1&q=citra&s=updated&type=Repositories&utf8=✓

@jroweboy what tool ?, thanks.

Still fe warriors not work?. I realy want to play it but can buy switch not sooner after my birthday (25 dec) (((((.

I figured that my build from almost this time last year, was not based on the bleeding edge, but was on the original master citra, It seems to be a core timing that citra team has broken over time, I suspect i branch i merged also fixed the timing in saving are loading a new game freeze..

It's running much faster and needs slowing down somewhere, as original startup was little we slower then new builds.

Remember the game original loaded to the point of loading then froze on loading, Latest build don't even get pass the startup.

That branch I'm trying to locate but once found one part if it.
--
edit: possible fifa
https://github.com/arkhamsaiyan/cit...mmit/abd57dd6b0d4129c7cc54be849bd20de9333e3dd
Mixed with
https://github.com/dampih/citra-tesss/commit/4bed08c21dc79af92b2e068b222909a42973b56d

n = ++n % 3; was change to n = ++n % 4; if i remember.
That would be a hard re-base, since a lot of citra coding has changed, not very knowledge off.
---
edit: anyone from citra team good at re-basic this stuff to try ^ ?, I gave it a go, just few errors.., to new master.

Last edited by drwhojan,

Panchovix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Which is the fastest citra build for USUM at this moment?^_^ @drwhojan
I'm not him, but i have FX8320e (shitty AF for emulation) but i tried the bulldozer one and i can't get past of 20 FPS in cities or things like that (the game is limited to 30FPS), in battles goes from 15-22 FPS

Now i'm using, i don't know if this is allowed, a Citra one called Citra-MSVC-2017-NO-OPTIMIZED-14-OCT-2017, this one nets me like 3 FPS more

All this on UM, and i can reach 30FPS in areas not that graphics loaded and some battles

Last edited by Panchovix,

Panchovix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
use "Citra+CC-MSVC_19_10_2017", fps with UM fps only 20~40fps
Hmm just tested it and it seems very similar to the 14OCT one, but this one has better 1% low than 14OCT, like it can stay more time into a specific FPS

With Outlines near a beach it is 24-25 in both, but yours it stays more time at 25
Without Outlines it is 18-19, but same, it stays more at 19

At the end i think i will just play with outlines and your Citra version lol

Last edited by Panchovix,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
No idea, only UMoon out no USun

try a few
Hmm just tested it and it seems very similar to the 14OCT one, but this one has better 1% low than 14OCT, like it can stay more time into a specific FPS

With Outlines near a beach it is 24-25 in both, but yours it stays more time at 25
Without Outlines it is 18-19, but same, it stays more at 19

At the end i think i will just play with outlines and your Citra version lol

I thought citra will have better FPS without outline ....am i wrong?

Panchovix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
For the photo club problem, the only way at least i saw in 4 Chan, is advancing until that, save, then get a anon save just past that and with PKHEX edit all the older info of your save into the post photoclub save, like your Pokemon and Trainer ID
Here is if you want to know how to do it /vp/thread/34086690/citra

Raterax

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys I'm using Citra_VS2017_Qt5.9.1_generic_sandbox_20171107 to play Yokai Watch 2 but the yokai don't show up when you're using the yokai lens or when you recruit them (like the picture below should have a "manjimutt" on thescreen)
upload_2017-11-10_19-10-5.png

Any way i can fix this or should I use another version?

DaMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has come to my attention that forcing linear filtering has side effects outside of Pokemon. If you see something along the lines of requires GL_NEAREST in the console that would be it.

Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Attachments

• command_processor.zip
    31.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited by drwhojan,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Finally finish Ultra Moon on the 3dsxl and I won't spoil you what pokemon did the champion use, but it's stupid.

On Citra, I'm still at Iki Town. Making a full 60FPS video with sped ups.

Panchovix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Finally finish Ultra Moon on the 3dsxl and I won't spoil you what pokemon did the champion use, but it's stupid.

On Citra, I'm still at Iki Town. Making a full 60FPS video with sped ups.
I envy your CPU or Citra man, in my case on UM even in the menus i have 30FPS but it shows Speed 100%, i don't know what the heck xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: