Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I noticed some microstuttering/framepacing issues with the latest bleeding Edge builds wasn't there some fix for it ? I think GMK had it in his builds his latest builds from 1.12 don't have these issues either.

Last edited by tet666,

arcanian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
so i recently try to play braverly default. i tried to change my voice setting to japanese and it stopped when i try to leave the ingame menu. any workaround? thanks

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so i recently try to play braverly default. i tried to change my voice setting to japanese and it stopped when i try to leave the ingame menu. any workaround? thanks

Nope ingame language select still doesn't work you can change the emulator to japanese and start a new game but text will be in japanese as well, i know there are reduced size undub roms of those games which swap english with japanese audio you could try to find those or you could get a savegame with that setting allrdy made on a real 3ds until it get's fixed.

Btw someone should make a bugreport for this in https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/issues

Last edited by tet666,

arcanian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Nope ingame language select still doesn't work you can change the emulator to japanese and start a new game but text will be in japanese as well, i know there are reduced size undub roms of those games which swap english with japanese audio you could try to find those or you could get a savegame with that setting allrdy made on a real 3ds until it get's fixed.

Btw someone should make a bugreport for this in https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/issues

welp, changing emu region and new game doesn't work (part of the game is japanese, but after intro, it changed to english). i guess i'll deal with it and hold my curiosity on japanese voice then, thanks @tet666 !

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
:)May i know something like link cable/ultra red wireless which can connect 2 citra in the same pc will be added or not as a new branch in future?I would like to use it to play with member in some 3ds games for example need for speed,street fighter,dragon ball,Digimons,etc....

Last edited by X Virus,

arcanian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
:)May i know something like link cable/ultra red wireless which can connect 2 citra in the same pc will be added or not as a new branch in future?I would like to use it to play with member in some 3ds games for example need for speed,street fighter,dragon ball,Digimons,etc....

idk about it, but i think there is nothing like that yet. recent build usually focusing on stability and bugfixes CMIIW

Captain_V0rt3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India

AFAIK the current development goals for citra include Stability, Performance and Accuracy while emulating. There maybe or may not be a PR in the future that will address the feature u requested. But As of now, no developer is working in that direction. :)

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: papermanzero

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
welp, changing emu region and new game doesn't work (part of the game is japanese, but after intro, it changed to english). i guess i'll deal with it and hold my curiosity on japanese voice then, thanks @tet666 !

Leave the region on the General page at USA/EUR you need to change the language on the system page to japanese but as i said this will change text and voice.

VİOLENTİA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Everyone says that they have caught 60 fps in sun moon games with the latest updates in the current times, but if the situation is the same in closed places, on the contrary, I get 25 - 30 fps in open spaces.

Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand

Reactions: SantoshShlok

Kartofelen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
apart from speed, what else should be merged ?, lols.
3d out of the question, some minor issues w top red screen with certain games, but jayfoxrox has pm on this issue.
What about more speed
images
images
images

Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Millennials....

Learn to code and help to improve the emulator if you want more speed and buy better hardware or shut up and wait for improvements like everyone else.

lols DIY. ^^ , any HEX editor, BAA0F00 -> BA00000100 are any you edit and test :) , this will not be in the main build

Last edited by drwhojan,

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Guys i have problem with keyboard input names etc in 3ds games. For example i have write name my character in game and in window (which appear when its needed write) i write name. But i got only one result, character name always "citra". How its fix? i write in english but its not help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.