OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Uh ok i see.

Guys please help me with my problem in citra. Before i use my gtx 970 gpu and its working ok. But now i can t use her because i use her for mine Ethereum and i switch to my cpu video which is intel hd graphics 4000. My problem is, no fps limite in citra. I mean games dialoques menu, voices, music, all got none normal fps limite. Please guys help me. What i gonna do to fix it? i cannot use my regular gpu but i want to play (((((((((.

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
How can I merge it?
it has already been merged as @bunnei new jit branch, just use that. it has been planned to be used as a submodule, like llvm is on rpcs3 . so changes can me made easily without affecting the main citra repo, and it can be reused and applied to diferrent projects. if it progress well, it may even be a first choice for arm based interpretor.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Uh ok i see.

Guys please help me with my problem in citra. Before i use my gtx 970 gpu and its working ok. But now i can t use her because i use her for mine Ethereum and i switch to my cpu video which is intel hd graphics 4000. My problem is, no fps limite in citra. I mean games dialoques menu, voices, music, all got none normal fps limite. Please guys help me. What i gonna do to fix it? i cannot use my regular gpu but i want to play (((((((((.
enable vsync in graphics options. @bunnei planned it that way. that is some serious foreshadowing there. who knew a jit would be coming after that.

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
realtime footage

its i mean when i talking about my problem with intel graphics. I use older chinese build but there is no fps limite. But in your video i think its just recompiler just that work))))).

it has already been merged as @bunnei new jit branch, just use that. it has been planned to be used as a submodule, like llvm is on rpcs3 . so changes can me made easily without affecting the main citra repo, and it can be reused and applied to diferrent projects. if it progress well, it may even be a first choice for arm based interpretor.

enable vsync in graphics options. @bunnei planned it that way. that is some serious foreshadowing there. who knew a jit would be coming after that.
I don t know where is switch vsyns in intel hd 4000.

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
nah, with desmume jit, in black 2, full turbo i get like 300 fps ingame.
i use the same thing on Black 2, i have to enable frameskip to maintain close to 60fps. my spec in my sig

its i mean when i talking about my problem with intel graphics. I use older chinese build but there is no fps limite. But in your video i think its just recompiler just that work))))).

I don t know where is switch vsyns in intel hd 4000.
switch it in citra settings

yukiho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JIT can not play pokemon i can not run game

AE09dI.jpg

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
i use the same thing on Black 2, i have to enable frameskip to maintain close to 60fps. my spec in my sig

switch it in citra settings
When i use vsync games run slowly. When i not use it games runs too fast. Maybe on my regular gpu will be normal with vsync? or its not depended on gpu?

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Vsync basically limits your fps to 60.
So is that mean my intel hd 4000 not enogh?

i tried it on my HD 4400 in it worked okay.to fast without vsync, too fast. with vsyn good 60fps
So what it my problem then? maybe drivers too old or somethink else?.

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Well, if there is a new update then you should update it right away. eventhough my intel hd 4400 is old but they always provide new driver update.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Boss,i think all current citra build performance is depend on your processor,the graphic card just a tools to booting the game,the game is rely solely on CPU ,especially when you are using chinese builds

Last edited by X Virus,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
wtf is going lol's , will look into this all this later when I gwet home, just baby sitting for scholl holidays.

I don't think it is citra related topic :lol:

But my cpu is not too bad. i7 3770 3.6 ghz ((((

Now your problem is that you want to play game in normal speed like 60 FPS,but your graphic card cause your citra running either above or below 60 fps,so,is it happen to every citra build ? you tested with latest chinese build?the JIT ?

Yes,your pc is good spec,but the graphic card not suitable for that spec i think,but anyway,did you try update your graphic driver into latest version ?

Last edited by X Virus,

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia

Now your problem is that you want to play game in normal speed like 60 FPS,but your graphic card cause your citra running either above or below 60 fps,so,is it happen to every citra build ? you tested with latest chinese build?the JIT ?

Yes,your pc is good spec,but the graphic card not suitable for that spec i think,but anyway,did you try update your graphic driver into latest version ?
Yes i use chinese september build. Please help(((((((. Not sure im test older build soon.

Last edited by masaki88,

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana

it could be that there is a bottleneck with his vga. without vsync the emulator runs too fast, so his cpu is okay. but with vsync the frames cant reach 60 per sec. so his vga cant handle vsync well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: For you @Xdqwerty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF1sefvrN40 +2