Trophies
XP
Country
44 posts for nearly a week?
Meh.

Anyways,
I have a 32bit and I run Citra just fine. View attachment 60546
rct0eSZ.gif

HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO BOOT CITRA ON 32-BIT?! I'm afraid that a lot of the 32-bit users will beg for more on Citra's Facebook Page and Citra Discuss.
Maybe you had 64-bit once and convert it to 32-bit.

Reactions: drwhojan

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Meh.

Anyways,

rct0eSZ.gif

HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO BOOT CITRA ON 32-BIT?! I'm afraid that a lot of the 32-bit users will beg for more on Citra's Facebook Page and Citra Discuss.
he said friend of his built it for 32, which i think is impossible to do.

Reactions: drwhojan

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Actually if you looking for something,just PM the related person for it,no need post your request at here,since it will be removed by moderator eventually ...
So you're openly suggesting to other members that you can just go around the rules and fool us mods? Hmm, not sure I like that...

Reactions: JayFoxRox

JayFoxRox

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks, I see, I was wondering what code/command best to use for SSE4.2 ?, one I sed just get errors
Unless they is an update to update it's list of instructions ?
Am on AMD my max is FMA4 , i was trying to push it to it's limit
My list: *snip screenshot*

How does "this is my PC" contribute to this discussion at all?

Pm you, maybe, but some builds are made for intel are amd, try windows / amd - https://builds.citra-emu.org/citra/nightly/

What? amd64 is the name for a 64 bit flavour of the x86 architecture (commonly referred to as x64 or x86-64). It was designed by amd, hence the name. Intel implements the same architecture.
After so many month tinkering with the codebase you should have known.. it's only one google-query away.

I think gdmk most probably get the resource from @wwylele , by the way the newest 31-8 build fix the the frozen/hanging problem in X/Y whenever we getting item as well as starters?anyone please?

Again: What? The source code is public. Anyone could create an unofficial version like this if they are a half competent coder (like gdmk seems to be). Also wwylele rather strongly believes in this Open-Source stuff, he's been actively contributing to our GPL codebase. I'd be very surprised if he even had enough time to work on any secret project with gdmk with personal life, the official version and useless discussions with drwhojan et. al.

Meh.

Thank you, I also wonder how this is possible... oh, that's why:

rct0eSZ.gif

This was answered before.. so why bother asking again?
//Edit: No, this didn't upset me. What bothers me more, is that you replied with a useless post *again*. If you want to say sorry do so via PM. But frankly, being objective is standard forum-etiquette / discussions should not be emotional (= I do not need a PM for this B-))

he said friend of his built it for 32, which i think is impossible to do.

And while I appreciate this reply to the previous post: 32-Bit *does* work.
However, you won't have a shader JIT and you probably won't benefit from any CPU optimizations.
This means very poor performance on already outdated CPUs. This means it's a lot of overhead to maintain the build even if they don't serve any use (they will be too slow + very few users). By the time faster is more functional very few people will still use 32-Bit and more importantly: it would mean twice the amount of work for a JIT.
Also most old PCs which still sport a 32-Bit CPU don't have GL 3.3 either (and handling a software implementation would also be too heavy for these CPUs)

So the FAQ states that we do not support 32-Bit officially. This means it might be broken from time-to-time and it also means you'll have to compile it yourself.
Given that the emulator was even shown to work on ARM before, it's not far fetched to assume the codebase is rather portable (minus the JITs) and we won't break 32-bit often.
But it's literally a handful of clicks away if you know how to set up your compiler (which I won't help with because.. no official support for 32-Bit)

I have a 32bit and I run Citra just fine.
That was kind of a troll-move to begin with. How is performance for you on 32-Bit?

PM to us your 32 bit citra for testing,your photo does not proof anything,unless you show in youtube or video , btw your 32 bit build was compiled using latest commit?
(See.. troll-move)
Also: if you have a personal question, why don't you PM them directly and ask for the build? If they get too many PMs they can just share the build publicly (but they'll have to comply with the GPL then)

Last edited by JayFoxRox,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jay dude, please take chill pill, nobody's mister perfect.. slight memory slips.

Ontopic, the gdmk guy added wwylele hack into one replacement build so far, but only PM games still freeze, that I don't have in my own build, seems that faster the emu, the more you have to change , priority -= 1; // boost the priority a little if it is on SysCore to help it, like -=2

One speed goes up, next issue goes down...

Last edited by drwhojan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@drwhojan
You CAN'T POST builds without source code attached to it! I don't care if the archive was created by a third party, I've told you enough times that you should know by now!

Ops, hate the copy paste issue here, attaches the whole link with it.
Sorry, forgot.

Best to re-save it in a Notepad first .

EDIT: citra-qt-gcc-sse3-svc-fix-inputcore
Now out, tested - xbox360 pad and wireless usb device 4 it working grate!, Zelda albw working fine too.

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed hidden link -rp

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
still doesnt fix my pokecenter issue

ORAS ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is a pretty significant FPS boost in gdmk's 2016-8-31. Wonder what they did to it.
XvElXKO.png

How about X/Y?

I found a bug , in the first gym when i challenge the first boy , citra hangs and the music is too much faster

ORAS or X/Y?

Ops, hate the copy paste issue here, attaches the whole link with it.
Sorry, forgot.

Best to re-save it in a Notepad first .

EDIT: citra-qt-gcc-sse3-svc-fix-inputcore
Now out, tested - xbox360 pad and wireless usb device 4 it working grate!, Zelda albw working fine too.

Citra qt gcc sse 3 svc fix
Citra qt gcc sse 3 svc fix inputcore
These 2 are only usable for 31-8 build ? if we use for other guy's build or older build it work? , by the way @drwhojan , it fix what issues except the zelda LBW ...?

Last edited by raulpica,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ORAS ?
Citra qt gcc sse 3 svc fix
Citra qt gcc sse 3 svc fix inputcore
These 2 are only usable for 31-8 build ? if we use for other guy's build or older build it work? , by the way @drwhojan , it fix what issues except the zelda LBW ...?

Zelda ALBW Load's up the game and saves at the weather clock all the time.

Not to say Emulation a lot faster speed.

Yes you have to replace the file with the main download 38/8 build, only that build for now will have them fixes.

Not sure in my build how I got pokemon x/y not to freeze, I'll do some rechecking. now it is again...

edit: WTF Speed,2016-08-31+citra-qt-gcc-sse3-svc-fix-inputcore-Xbox360ControllerSupport

Last edited by drwhojan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well gmdk did two lot's for me, One with =-0 And the Other =-1 , so later will check what the binary/hex changes are, this will then alow me what to check for in Sandy are other builds made with Mingw

Also, Qt graphics configure & V-Sync option #2032 has bean merged to the main citra

Last edited by drwhojan,

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I know you'll try to bullshit your way out of this too, but the "x" in xbox360 contained a link to an illegal build.

I'm really starting to think that you're doing this on purpose. I don't need to remind you that you're threading on thin ice here.

Reactions: JayFoxRox

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know you'll try to bullshit your way out of this too, but the "x" in xbox360 contained a link to an illegal build.
I'm really starting to think that you're doing this on purpose. I don't need to remind you that you're threading on thin ice here.

Try it you're self, even copy paste words turn out 20% bigger then normal, sometimes.
No I can not remember the word fully to spell it correctly at times, No bullshit about it, get more then my fair share of crap of my dad.
Good it's hard having slight dyslexia at times, worse when I was a kid.

Mistake's and all takes a nut.

PS: the chinese guy Gmdk did some builds 4 me, but did not pass on them files to build citra by pm, O well but there's, but now I can get the changes from what is needed for Mingw builds, from what I can make out he's in his 70's! by Dob

Give it time and trust, maybe he might pass the files on..

I'm not sure even if the PM works at that site .

Last edited by drwhojan,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Once Mario Maker 3DS and Pikmin 3DS will be out on the 3DS, I would go contact my friend for lending his 3DS again, dump the games, and boot it in the emulator!
HYPE IS REAL!

Also, Yoshi Woolly World 3DS

John1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Stella Glow is fully payable with 90% speed in latest unofficial build.

Someone should make a fully playable list for unofficial build.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stella Glow is fully payable with 90% speed in latest unofficial build.

Someone should make a fully playable list for unofficial build.

sadly to say at this moment in any citra is not gonna get the full 60FPS 100% , it mosly like running at 60/65%
Take a look at Start of this now that's a true 60fps 100%

For the citra people, interesting enabling in qt-config

[Core]
frame_skip=0 to 1
Dose Not mess with the video ticks, but the audio - static constexpr u64 audio_frame_ticks = 1310252ull; Number = 2X B92CFE1300 hex , if you edit b9 to b8 , "You will" get the same speed and freeze issue as enabling 0 to 1

So frame_skip=0 to 1 is this ^
Although the fairy in the video did not render all that fast, but game ran fast.

PS: I made sure the edit skip=0 was back to normal and saved, be four testing.

4 counts.

Last edited by drwhojan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM