Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
sadly to say at this moment in any citra is not gonna get the full 60FPS 100% , it mosly like running at 60/65%
Take a look at Start of this now that's a true 60fps 100%

@drwhojan, i had tested the latest build again with this pc spec:

Intel Core i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz
4GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5450

I find out that i forget to disable Hardware Renderer , enable Shader Jit & Geometry Shader before booting ORAS,after i had do so it booting without problem ,with either 31-8-2016 build ,however,your release build cannot boot the pokemon oras title anyway by using the same setting,i not sure what is going on again with your build

But , X/Y need to boot with different setting anyway,which is enable HW,but,it cannot boot the pokemon press start screen either 31-8 build or your release build.I really dunno pokemon have such setting even with latest build,but i know that the older build need a lot of setting anyway.

Last time ,i have no problem for going in game with all the pokemons with this pc spec :
Pentium Dual-Core CPU E6500 @ 2.93 GHz
4gb Ram
AMD Radeon HD 5670

So,it think the intel core i3 pc have bad graphic card that is why it deter me from entering the pokemon game , but i think Nvidia Geforce have no problem at all if it meet the minimum requirement of citra , Is it right ?

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 254
Last edited by X Virus,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

I think intel core with Graphic Nvidia Geforce is still the best spec for testing citra ,but not sure after the release of Gen 7 intel core and Newer version of AMD Processor in near future,but i think ATI Radeon Graphic card is the worse among 3 types of these graphic cards(Nvidia,AMD,ATI).........i means for booting citra when it still not yet in stable form

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@SKazuki , last time you mention your pc very laggy and slow,what is your pc spec?How about newest unofficial build?slow as well?

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@X Virus My pc spec is I5-4200U 1.6-2.4ghz
Intel Hd 4400
8GB Ram DDR3

Tested 31-08-2016 build by g*mk. For me there is no improvement at all. also when i boot the pokemon ruby, the framerate is little bit lower than old citra build.

also, this is my opinion but if you want to test citra, the graphic card is not the main priority. its the processor, I5-I7 would be the best.

Last edited by SKazuki,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
@X Virus My pc spec is I5-4200U 1.6-2.4ghz
Intel Hd 4400
8GB Ram DDR3

Tested 31-08-2016 build by g*mk. For me there is no improvement at all. also when i boot the pokemon ruby, the framerate is little bit lower than old citra build.

also, this is my opinion but if you want to test citra, the graphic card is not the main priority. its the processor, I5-I7 would be the best.

Had you tested pokemon x/y with 31-8-2016 build?what is the results?

Last edited by X Virus,

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had you tested pokemon x/y with 31-8-2016 build?what is the results?
I don't have XY at the moment. ^^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Apparently sept 2 chinese build has merged in bunnei's JIT and it crashes ;_;
EDIT
AH I'm a fucking idiot
Currently doesn't work with games using CRO

Last edited by DestinyFeather,

thepokemongamer99

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's OK to post it as is was not a chines build but frankens .

Like I mention you fix one game helps with, you mess up other, but try this

I also remove the ilegel file But download b9ffffff01 fix - http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/88fAftNy/file.html , (Note) Zelda lbtw will now work with loading up and saving in game play!

To fix pokemon X/Y loading up, you will have to find you're own USER/SYSDATA/Shared_font.bin file , (Note) only works with certain builds of citra.

As I say "Use any hex editor" and edit these speeds, Find the offset with search like 5b20c0c ,

Toy and play with it, Run game to test after editing and save, Using edit all to B9FFFFFF01 are B9FFFF0100 is best for most games, Edit this all to same fix

Video Ticks
Original -> B9F42F4400 - Offset 0x5B20C0C -> Fix -> B9FF010000
Original -> B9F42F4400 - Offset 0x5B29707 -> Fix -> B9BF010000

Sound/Music Ticks , Other two same, IE as any normal build.
0XEA07B -> B92CFE1300
0XEA0FD -> B92CFE1300
I followed this guide but any games don't work

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Last edited by emmauss,
Reactions: JayFoxRox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum