Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Chinese Build 2016-07-05 was released,but it is fix batching build,no update i think,and it cause some game (especially mario bros) to crash anyway,but it fix low fps trouble in 29/06 build....have a try if you like :toot:

Last edited by X Virus,

QuickQuestion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be a horrible question, but I figured I'd ask anyways. Does anyone have any research/insight into WiFi on Citra? I have ORAS running at over 100% just fine, but was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on how wifi works on the emulator. When I try to connect to wifi the game either crashes or acts like nothing happened at all. I might try and look in the debugger and see what the game is calling to make it crash and go from there, but I figured I'd ask here to see if anyone else has done some initial research yet. I know on things like Dolphin emulator this was possible by downloading a specific file with NUS, and figured something similar might be possible. I figured I'd just ask here first! Thanks!

Sky*dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Might be a horrible question, but I figured I'd ask anyways. Does anyone have any research/insight into WiFi on Citra? I have ORAS running at over 100% just fine, but was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on how wifi works on the emulator. When I try to connect to wifi the game either crashes or acts like nothing happened at all. I might try and look in the debugger and see what the game is calling to make it crash and go from there, but I figured I'd ask here to see if anyone else has done some initial research yet. I know on things like Dolphin emulator this was possible by downloading a specific file with NUS, and figured something similar might be possible. I figured I'd just ask here first! Thanks!
i was going to ask this question too but i think it's too early for now lets wait until the emulator gets stable version and then i'm sure that the devs have plans for the wifi function like the desmume emulator

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Maybe it is FAKE and i not sure about that:

I heard from somewhere (not from chinese) , the pokemon wilting Y working on citra , not sure the guy is cheater/Liar or not but he just simply leave his posting unclear......but,since the "creator" of eternal X & wilting Y had been add on some edited.DLL cro in that rom ,maybe it may let the rom working like Rutile Ruby/star Sapphire.......no proof at this moment,but you may test it with latest EX WY V1.23 with latest update + latest chinese build

Again,PLEASE DON'T ASK HOW/WHERE TO GET "ILLEGAL " STUFF ,just share info for testing purpose

Last edited by X Virus,

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Maybe it is FAKE and i not sure about that:

I heard from somewhere (not from chinese) , the pokemon wilting Y working on citra , not sure the guy is cheater/Liar or not but he just simply leave his posting unclear......but,since the "creator" of eternal X & wilting Y had been add on some edited.DLL cro in that rom ,maybe it may let the rom working like Rutile Ruby/star Sapphire.......no proof at this moment,but you may test it with latest EX WY V1.23 with latest update + latest chinese build

Again,PLEASE DON'T ASK HOW/WHERE TO GET "ILLEGAL " STUFF ,just share info for testing purpose

So does it bypass the mirror and starter pokemon ?

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
So does it bypass the mirror and starter pokemon ?

:teach: That is why i not sure what did the guy mention is correct or wrong.......He said it work but how did it work he never mention......So,test the game wilting Y will tell you the answer,but if you know The creator of Rutile Ruby/Star Sapphire then it will be easier,since he know the format of the RR/SS rom,maybe he know the which patches of CRO files for EX WY's rom suitable for citra ,not sure how it work but it is complicated,maybe "injection" of certain cro files in that rom fix the defectiveness of latest citra build,who knows....?

Last edited by X Virus,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Does anybody know if the new cro was added to the Chinese builds ?

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

I don't think so,since the chinese make their build on their own , cro updated on Github by official should be unrelated to chinese build,but in contrast,cro update by official team should be related to chinese build anyway....

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
:teach: That is why i not sure what did the guy mention is correct or wrong.......He said it work but how did it work he never mention......So,test the game wilting Y will tell you the answer,but if you know The creator of Rutile Ruby/Star Sapphire then it will be easier,since he know the format of the RR/SS rom,maybe he know the which patches of CRO files for EX WY's rom suitable for citra ,not sure how it work but it is complicated,maybe "injection" of certain cro files in that rom fix the defectiveness of latest citra build,who knows....?

Ill test if it works.

Edit: i tried with the 1.2 version and it didnt work. can you give the link to the article that says it work?

Last edited by SKazuki,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Ill test if it works.

Edit: i tried with the 1.2 version and it didnt work. also i cant find the 1.23 version so i cant confirm if its working or not. can you give the link to the article that says it work?

I will inform you anything if i get reply about that since i had ask the guy about that ,thank you for your testing anyway :) ,if possible you no need mention on "how" you get the Wilting Y on your last post,because it seems like you illegally obtain that stuff and admin will removed your post eventually,so,you should not do that since it is not good for everyone,maybe you and me as well as masaki will get warning later on,so,please edit your post by deleting the sensitive words,you know which word right?sorry for that since it is the rules i think...

Last edited by X Virus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.