Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I will inform you anything if i get reply about that since i had ask the guy about that ,thank you for your testing anyway :) ,if possible you no need mention on "how" you get the Wilting Y on your last post,because it seems like you illegally obtain that stuff and admin will removed your post eventually,so,you should not do that since it is not good for everyone,maybe you and me as well as masaki will get warning later on,so,please edit your post by deleting the sensitive words,you know which word right?

Ill wait for the reply, and i changed the post

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
You may try the 05/07/2016 chinese build for other pokemon games first,i don't think the guy will online soon,he seldom online and whenever he online he sure reply me ,maybe a few days need to wait ,sorry about that

mcdgray129

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok now for some test reports.
Using the Chinese builds In Star Sapphire after exiting the woods and when you meet the twins on the bridge the game crash's no matter what.

However using the CRO++ version that DaMan Compiled allows this part to be cleared perfectly.
HAs anyone else had any problems with the Twins using any of them Chinese builds? cos for me they all crash at this point.
But thanks to this new CRO++ build it now seems perfectly passable. So maybe some of the parts that was crashing for other people will now also work??.

bogyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: legend80

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Ok now for some test reports.
Using the Chinese builds In Star Sapphire after exiting the woods and when you meet the twins on the bridge the game crash's no matter what.

However using the CRO++ version that DaMan Compiled allows this part to be cleared perfectly.
HAs anyone else had any problems with the Twins using any of them Chinese builds? cos for me they all crash at this point.
But thanks to this new CRO++ build it now seems perfectly passable. So maybe some of the parts that was crashing for other people will now also work??.

Video please?

Last edited by X Virus,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
can someone explain to me what does cro means?

Simple answer : CROs is the dynamically linked libraries of the 3DS (similiar to DLLs on Windows)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ill wait for the reply, and i changed the post

Sorry about that, the guy is not using citra for wilting y:cry: ,i think he does not look carefully the other posting before answering the question,he maybe misunderstood the other question,he thought other ask him whether it is bootable in 3ds consoles or not i think :( ...........so,the wilting y is not run well on citra at this moment :sad:....

Anyway , @SKazuki do you try the cro++ unofficial build by @DaMan for X & Y ?

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
@SKazuki @mcdgray129 @Miguel Gomez @Taylon Novais @DaMan ,may i know cro++ build able to pass X & Y error?

Btw , at Reddit Citra ,there are unofficial build by wwylele & Leo ,the latest build had been compiled and released ,if you interest can have a look at there,i think it is a legal unofficial build since the build maker wwylele got show source code in Github....But only thing i not sure whether it is the same build as the cro++ build or not,anyway,file sizes are different between cro++ build & unofficial build in reddit

Last edited by X Virus,

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@SKazuki @mcdgray129 @Miguel Gomez @Taylon Novais @DaMan ,may i know cro++ build able to pass X & Y error?

Btw , at Reddit Citra ,there are unofficial build by wwylele & Leo ,the latest build had been compiled and released ,if you interest can have a look at there,i think it is a legal unofficial build since the build maker wwylele got show source code in Github....But only thing i not sure whether it is the same build as the cro++ build or not,anyway,file sizes are different between cro++ build & unofficial build in reddit

For me its not working. i tried Wilting Y, Neo X and nothing change. bad thing is that i tried with Wilting Y and cant even get into the game using save file.

and i dont see this build on reddit.

Last edited by SKazuki,

mcdgray129

Trophies
XP
Country

Sorry but i didnt test X&Y. Its the build posted by DaMan that i used to test Pokemon Star Sapphire.

DaMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks i test it. But why no exe for ivy bridge?.
March=sandybridge/ivybridge produce identical binaries. Ivy only added a few instructions. Same with Haswell/Skylake.
very confusing , wouldnt be useful if all of these merged together ?
For the most part they are. I synced leo262's (which has most of the branches in the Chinese build) to master and updated cro++. Some of Subv's PR's just got merged.

star_hand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
I use citra speed IMG and when complete normal rank pokemon contest, it stop working , i try many time using AS, SS rom, many pokemon, ... but it only stop working and stop working. Can i fix it :hateit:

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country

Haven't test X and Y yet. I haven't made a video yet.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi
I use citra speed IMG and when complete normal rank pokemon contest, it stop working , i try many time using AS, SS rom, many pokemon, ... but it only stop working and stop working. Can i fix it :hateit:

No pokemon contest is playable with any of the chinese/unofficial build at this moment,just forget about it,you may just "beat the game"but it does not mean you "can play everything in whole game with perfectly",hope you understand there are a fews bugs still appear in current chinese/unofficial build

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍