Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
YES I FOUND WAY HOW TO LOCK 60 FPS WITHOUT VSYNC. i use riva tuner server and lock there at 60 fps. Now in any games i got full\almost 60 fps without turn vsync.

Boss,your method work on all pc including low spec pc?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
YES I FOUND WAY HOW TO LOCK 60 FPS WITHOUT VSYNC. i use riva tuner server and lock there at 60 fps. Now in any games i got full\almost 60 fps without turn vsync.
This is pretty similar to Bandicam's FPS Limit. Lock the FPS to 60 and other games will have 60FPS at the maximum framerate. It somehow got less than 60. But who cares.

John1234

Trophies
XP
Country

Can you play Bravely default USA or monster hunter 4 at 60 fps?

Last edited by John1234,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does ALBW still have that save error?

With certain builds No, any that uses wwylele hack, that 3/9/2016 has been fixed.

Also wwlele released a version at the chinese site today "September 4 edition orange-a"

"Fill me gaps here"<snip>

no password

ruff translation, EDIT sadly he has not used that hack in this/maybe his build.
repair a bit VSync, now in the settings window on the hook VSync can be guaranteed not speeding.
Please read the download README-cd.txt, if you really bother to read, then inside the most important word is "to previous versions citra the user folder copied"

ah why I also came to blending with the release citra, probably someone in the morning is a sentence to air it.
This version is expected to be slower than the 9.3 point (because I put the whole architecture is optimized for off), faster than 8.31 but not least, I want to help in the end measuring about fast for less, much slower.

In addition, I hope that any release paste it in the simulator, can be read carefully here README, release their own, it also references a write.
On behalf of the development group citra advance thank you!

If wwylele build, not sure if can fully link that one here ?, just download page.

Last edited by raulpica,

Chutchai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Weird. Is that your normal save or dumped save file from the 3DS?

It's my normal save.

If you are using the save file from others,it must be the uploader had caught Kyogre and store in PC or he kill Kyogre before he upload the save file online

If you are playing the game in citra by starting a new game,it is impossible to happen,unless there is a glitch in that rom

i'm not use other save.
i'm starting a new game in citra.

John1234

Trophies
XP
Country
With certain builds yes, any that uses wwylele hack, that 3/9/2016 has.

Also wwlele released a version at the chinese site today "September 4 edition orange-a"

"Fill me gaps here"/s/1qYiuCNU

no password

ruff translation, EDIT sadly he has not used that hack in this/maybe his build.

If wwylele build, not sure if can fully link that one here ?, just download page.

Its not faster than 2/9/2016 build
Also it's not a proper build, All .dll file are outside the .exe

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
This is pretty similar to Bandicam's FPS Limit. Lock the FPS to 60 and other games will have 60FPS at the maximum framerate. It somehow got less than 60. But who cares.
I cannot control fps jump to high ((((. riva tuner help but its slowed other apps for recording (obs bandicam) so damm i cannot solve my problem. If i turn on vsync fps very slow. I need advice from you guys how lock fps to 60 without turn on vsync. I try google for my intel hd graphics 4000 but not found anythink. Its not about hardware problem its software problem with vsync.

DaMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Building a static lib of SDL2 is easy. QT is pretty easy, but compiling that takes a while.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its not faster than 2/9/2016 build
Also it's not a proper build, All .dll file are outside the .exe

who seed it was faster ?, read the quote "Repair a bit VSync, now in the settings window on the hook VSync can be guaranteed not speeding."

So means JIT and Sync are more stable, Sorry been out all day to a place called Southport in uk.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

lol, please find me a citra build without any DLLs.
not saying impossible, but your word "proper" triggered me.

It's possible you can merge all dlls into one exe, They use to be a good program use to do a good job with no issues, I use to have but lost and forgot its name with new hardware.

I'll have to see and rethink what that was.

But true!

EDIT: I think i'll have to lock it down to an old topic of mine it's in there some where - https://mega.nz/#F!wIw0hIAT!gG6ZWgmXLX7galHP3wi9bg

Noice Remover_a-exe_in_one will check it txt starting.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

progress on JIT?

You can cadge up with whats new here - https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2042

Last edited by drwhojan,

Braig

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Does the chinese build work with kingdom hearts dream drop distance?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok