Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Supermedo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Guys which build is better for Fire Emblem Fates - Special Edition ?. I mean i use latest BE and fps in battle sometimes very low. Might be other build give better fps? or not?
Is GS fixed ? I mean how are you able to play fire emblem without particles rendering correctly as they cover the screen in some chapters and make the game unplayable.

arkhamsaiyan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
First of all. It will be ready when it is ready. Don't be an asshole for something many of us work on and distribute for free to all of you. You don't need to be so disrespectful with comments like "I NEED TO KNOW WHEN IT'S READY." If you are not personally putting anything towards this project, Don't be so pushy.

Reactions: legend80

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all. It will be ready when it is ready. Don't be an asshole for something many of us work on and distribute for free to all of you. You don't need to be so disrespectful with comments like "I NEED TO KNOW WHEN IT'S READY." If you are not personally putting anything towards this project, Don't be so pushy.
No disrespect but, I think your taking little kids comments way to personally. Just ignore them and go about your hobby. The majority of us are patient.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: legend80

joaozin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
bleeding-edge-230

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bleeding-edge-230 windows dll errors

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It is not possible to start emulator citra has a solution for this devs

Attachments

• Esboço.png
    Esboço.png
    157.6 KB · Views: 186

Supermedo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Are talking about me? I actually asked a genuine question, and I didn't demand anything from the devs as I know they work on project as hobby, not full time paid job, so I don't know how that make me an asshole for asking if certain features were implemented as I don't visit gbatemp that often to keep up with new builds.

also before attacking me, please read what I posted

Miguel Gomez said:
Try ask JayFoxRox about it.

and here was my response

No need, I know it is going to be ready when it is ready...

I said no need to bother jay fox, as I know it is going to be released when Jay is finished coding it aka It will be ready when it is ready.

so where is "I NEED TO KNOW WHEN IT'S READY." ??

really quote where I said this line from my post

I think you misunderstood while I only was trying to be polite asking if the feature was released or not.

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Are talking about me? I actually asked a genuine question, and I didn't demand anything from the devs as I know they work on project as hobby, not full time paid job, so I don't know how that make me an asshole for asking if certain features were implemented as I don't visit gbatemp that often to keep up with new builds.

also before attacking me, please read what I posted

Miguel Gomez said:

and here was my response

I said no need to bother jay fox, as I know it is going to be released when Jay is finished coding it aka It will be ready when it is ready.

so where is "I NEED TO KNOW WHEN IT'S READY." ??

really quote where I said this line from my post

I think you misunderstood while I only was trying to be polite asking if the feature was released or not.

Yeap, for sure he just misunderstood your post.

For future reference, it's much faster to see what is new looking directly at the source (Citra GitHub):
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pulls <--- Here you can see what new code is waiting to be revised/approved and then merged in the main code
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/issues <--- Here you can search for problems before you test a game, and report new ones (if you can provide useful info about it, as the full log + shots)
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/commits/master <--- Here you can check the last changes made in the official code, the perfect place to check for news

Going directly to these pages is way more faster to see news than posting a question about it here and waiting for someone to answer you.

Reactions: Supermedo

jroweboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
be 234 is out and it fixes the dll issues. i have some more permenant fixes incoming, but it'll be a bit since breath of the wild is coming out, i'm going to be busy playing that lol.

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boy Citra forums are dead for the past month.... :(

Hopefully there's a couple things to talk about in the upcoming month.

ddhelmet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So what is the fastest build right now for Sun and Moon? Is it the bleeding edge build? I have pretty good specs Skylake i5 and and RX 480. Bleeding Edge gets 20 fps when roaming around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids