Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

MattVM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So what is the fastest build right now for Sun and Moon? Is it the bleeding edge build? I have pretty good specs Skylake i5 and and RX 480. Bleeding Edge gets 20 fps when roaming around.
The ones tabnk posted in page 237 or so are a little faster than bleeding edge, at least for me. There's also a build I only know as CITRA IMG GCC V.2.1 that runs even faster and has cheats feature on, so that's my favorite (because I can turn speed walking on and remove black lines and stuff like that, although I'm not even enabling speed walking considering the generally good fps I'm getting in my i5 4690)

crimsonedge11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an unofficial build that happens to run Monster Hunter 4U? I tried the latest bleeding edge and nightly builds as well as a few other random builds I found on the internet, and none of them run the game. Won't even boot.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any builds that get past the H/W renderer bug in Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon that crashes the game in each cutscene and boss fight?
I'm afraid not. Better use save file and then import it to the 3DS then vice versa.
Is there an unofficial build that happens to run Monster Hunter 4U? I tried the latest bleeding edge and nightly builds as well as a few other random builds I found on the internet, and none of them run the game. Won't even boot.
Last known build that boot MH4U was last September. I believe there are videos off the internet with links to the build. However, the videos have links to illegal unlicensed builds. Better go there.
Take note that that build is super slower than today's build.

Edit: NVM. I checked and the video that I saw is just an intro cutscene.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,
Reactions: crimsonedge11

crimsonedge11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so it's not just me then.

I got another question, is there any method/build that allows you to play with DLC? I was holding off on playing FE games, because it's kinda pointless playing those games with no DLC, considering the massive amount of content available via DLCs.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so it's not just me then.

I got another question, is there any method/build that allows you to play with DLC? I was holding off on playing FE games, because it's kinda pointless playing those games with no DLC, considering the massive amount of content available via DLCs.
DLCs are separate from the game. The only way to get DLC is to wait for the devs to either recreate Home Menu or a importer that reads Update and DLC CIAs. Time will tell.

The only DLC that I know is FEFates: Revelation which you need both save files of Birthright and Conquest AND Shovel Knight V2.2 which unlocks Plague Knight before finishing the game.

Updating games is just a drag and drop of the update and the game itself and then rebuild.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@drwhojan where are you? we need your custom build

Dose the input-2 support auto input yet 4 a pad ?, sorry xbox360 pad lent out .
Can't seam to remove the input-2 of wwylele from the BE builds, anyone know about removeing bot addins ?, so I can add the old pad support input_core

also no think that would give the emu more speed at this moment in time

I also well known notest that Zelda a link between worlds, the game will speed up on lower ground, and slow down on higher ground platforms, but may on AMD, are it maybe some this else.. ?, like waking up and down the hill by link's home, you need frasp to see, that's one for the citra team

are more like when it zooms in are out, Zooms in slows down like 20fps , zooms out / lower ground full speed

Last edited by drwhojan,

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can't seam to remove the input-2 of wwylele from the BE builds, anyone know about removeing bot addins ?, so I can add the old pad support input_core

I also well known notest that Zelda a link between worlds, the game will speed up on lower ground, and slow down on higher ground platforms, but may on AMD, are it maybe some this else.. ?, like waking up and down the hill by link's home, you need frasp to see, that's one for the citra team

are more like when it zooms in are out
Welcome, my friend, you need to be here.

Reactions: drwhojan

thieftheodore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

are more like when it zooms in are out
not necessary more speed, but you can add some new features i.e view status bar from bleeding edge

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: AceofZeroz

thieftheodore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
They are working on this one, that tells what might be wrong with these issues
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2611
after adding shared font.bin and nand files starfox 3d now stuck at this screen
starfox3d said:
BkW0oV35x.png

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Really ? I didn't see any about kid icarus and star fox 3d mentioned in git.
That's because drwhojan is talking out of his ass (again). This is not related to the problem at all, this new PR is only about showing "better" error messages for the most common errors that users ask everytime on https://community.citra-emu.org/ or even here. In the words of "TheKoopaKingdom":
"As a forum/Discord moderator, we see many people ask for support when their solution is simply to dump their system files and shared font. So, what this PR does is it displays a QMessageBox dialog when one of these errors happens."

after adding shared font.bin and nand files starfox 3d now stuck at this screen
You need a save game to bypass that screen, there is a thread for Citra saves sharing here on gbatemp, just make a quick search.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch