Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cool.
Think you'll have the build up today?

later today, I'll leave out select auto device, not really needed, but will add AES good for only non key games of any, but wwylele is working of some think where you have to add a key for separate game maybe i think, but they is no secret illegal skeleton key.

colour back ground, maybe ?, colours go good with certain games...

two game fixes, one was for hyrule warriors forgot what the other game fix fixed what game

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
older versions of bleeding edge have GS+JIT and they seem to run fine? on digimon decode on my comp i can get 30+fps outside,40-60 indoors (at least from the players pov)

performance wise newer non-gs versions are just a few frames or so better, i tested. so not a lot better.

there are certain games that require GS for advancement (eg. fire emblem awakening beginning, 1 minigame from digimon redigitize decode etc). so you can't just say "u want more performance or GS", GS is a necessity in some games.

Hey boss,with camera feature in citra,now you can scan (obtain ) evolution item (+ any other item ) at the beginning of the game right after you reached Jijimon's house in Digimon Re-Digitize Docode ! After you scan the QR code and read the mail then the evolution item can be use immediately,so,you no need train harder to get certain evolution

Btw i get 50 FPS outdoor , 50++ or 60 FPS indoors in this game using that Citra-MINGW-BE116-Camera-xBRZ build ,which you can be find at the top of this page

But,i just start playing for a while and not sure whether there will be error/bug in other part of that game,i heard cutscene error happened on older build but not sure fixed or not in latest build

Regarding the GS ,i not sure which part you means by minigame which need GS to pass that particular spot but i think without GS will not influence the whole game as much,since the game itself have good graphic :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

later today, I'll leave out select auto device, not really needed, but will add AES good for only non key games of any, but wwylele is working of some think where you have to add a key for separate game maybe i think, but they is no secret illegal skeleton key.

colour back ground, maybe ?, colours go good with certain games...

two game fixes, one was for hyrule warriors forgot what the other game fix fixed what game

Boss,can you merge your own camera citra build ? I think it would be fantastic as well...

Last edited by X Virus,

litchi_chinensis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey boss,with camera feature in citra,now you can scan (obtain ) evolution item (+ any other item ) at the beginning of the game right after you reached Jijimon's house in Digimon Re-Digitize Docode ! After you scan the QR code and read the mail then the evolution item can be use immediately,so,you no need train harder to get certain evolution

Btw i get 50 FPS outdoor , 50++ or 60 FPS indoors in this game using that Citra-MINGW-BE116-Camera-xBRZ build ,which you can be find at the top of this page

But,i just start playing for a while and not sure whether there will be error/bug in other part of that game,i heard cutscene error happened on older build but not sure fixed or not in latest build

Regarding the GS ,i not sure which part you means by minigame which need GS to pass that particular spot but i think without GS will not influence the whole game as much,since the game itself have good graphic :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Boss,can you merge your own camera citra build ? I think it would be fantastic as well...

not everyone is running gtx1080 bro. i still get only 30 fps with that new build, i cannot even believe a 2013 game is running slower than pokemon sumo even.

heck performance wise its basically almost the same as the old december bleeding edge versions, with GS to boot. most of the optimizations these days seems to be for fucking pokemon.

without GS you cannot do the brain minigame and train brain stat efficiently, unless you want to be a code cheater/rely on item evolution. some people actually want to play the game properly you know?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
not everyone is running gtx1080 bro. i still get only 30 fps with that new build, i cannot even believe a 2013 game is running slower than pokemon sumo even.

heck performance wise its basically almost the same as the old december bleeding edge versions, with GS to boot. most of the optimizations these days seems to be for fucking pokemon.

without GS you cannot do the brain minigame and train brain stat efficiently, unless you want to be a code cheater/rely on item evolution. some people actually want to play the game properly you know?
There are 2 options:
  • Wait till the emulator is 100% optimize(which means no lags)
  • Buy a new Computer
It's best to wait and get used of the speed than buy a new one. Example of these kind of issues is Dolphin Emulator way back on 2003. The emulator is slow as hell back then and many people demand to get a 100% full speed emulator. Then few years past and people have their wishes come true on Dolphin. It got fully optimized for more than 5 years.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm trying to catch up with Citra, so what's the more optimized build for OoT and MM? I only want good speed, nothing else :P

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
welcome both ^^

now for the issue of geometry shaders - https://github.com/JayFoxRox/citra/pull/49
Jayfoxrox new will add into main Citra build with no issues, apart from some Games are Slown down a bit
As he say for the unofficial will merge but with two maybe more hidden Conflict.. are Shader.h and command_processor.cpp
But it's incomplete, we wait.

Last edited by drwhojan,

Maxo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna go off topic for a bit here, has anyone managed to change the Text/Audio language on Bravely Default with any of the current or previous Citra builds? the only way of changing both at the same time is starting a new file while your region and language settings are set to something else besides English

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1