Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
With camera feature,i can scan omega blade to get this man ! :D I can travel with him now !

Attachments

• Omegamon.PNG
    Omegamon.PNG
    648.9 KB · Views: 271

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
how to combine 2 digimon ? Please help!

There are 2 methods to get Omegamon :
1)evolution item
2)digi memories

I use method 1 to evolve my metalgreymon into omegamon by scanning the QR code in bandai website,since it is much easier,the item name is something like omega sword or blade,i use google translate so i not sure the exactly name of the evo item,by using this item you can skip the step of getting wargreymon or metalgarurumon at first,it can save your time

I think you are asking method no 2 right?First ,you must have either Wargeymon or Metalgarurumon,use it for battle and travel with you,until you reach someday it will die because of its old aged ,remember if you die from battle then there will be no digi-memories remain for you,so,wait until it old and die ,and then you choose another egg class of digimon(if the first one died was wargreymon,then now you choose gabumon egg family so that you can get Metalgarurumon or vice versa) , after you evolve your ultimate digimon into metalgarurumon,then you can use the digi memories of the late (died) wargreymon to fuse with your metalgarurumon . For method 2,to avoid you get mega evolution other than wargreymon & metalgarurumon,i suggest you to scan QR of the evolution item of these 2 mega digimons ,it will make your job easier

Last edited by X Virus,
Reactions: n1dminhd
D

Deleted User

Thanks, but not really. it has some issues with xBRZ :D
Oh, I don't know - I wonder why I am not supporting it then? hummm? It is fundamentally broken, and will require extensive changes in the future if it were ever to be merged into master.

Reactions: Slashㅤ

litchi_chinensis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welcome both ^^

now for the issue of geometry shaders - https://github.com/JayFoxRox/citra/pull/49
Jayfoxrox new will add into main Citra build with no issues, apart from some Games are Slown down a bit
As he say for the unofficial will merge but with two maybe more hidden Conflict.. are Shader.h and command_processor.cpp
But it's incomplete, we wait.

nice nice...some helpful posts at last. (unlike captain pinoy obvious)

you guys do great work.

Last edited by litchi_chinensis,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
(unlike captain pinoy obvious)
I feel offended. But meh. It's better to just simply wait instead of requesting people to add this and that.:glare:
If you want to add that PR, you do it yourself.
Ik that it's pretty ironic since I asked drwhojan few days ago to add 3D for making a 3D video and test some games that have 3D in the overworld or in battle sequence. ORAS replay doesn't have 3D and Smash 4 3D is pretty messed up. In short, I won't ask for this again.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

jroweboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man. i was looking forward to posting that here lol. you beat me to it and i was even watching it build! I guess i'm too slow haha

cheats are back. input core is still gone tho (and will remain gone until further notice. its not even on the merge list anymore). https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-bleeding-edge/blob/bleeding_edge/README.md

now that bleeding edge works again (it broke while i was getting nightlies online and it took some work to get it back online), it'll still auto update in about an hour. can't wait to see if the looped buffers pr will fix the silly audio issues in ocarina of time https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2422

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
man. i was looking forward to posting that here lol. you beat me to it and i was even watching it build! I guess i'm too slow haha

cheats are back. input core is still gone tho (and will remain gone until further notice. its not even on the merge list anymore). https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-bleeding-edge/blob/bleeding_edge/README.md

now that bleeding edge works again (it broke while i was getting nightlies online and it took some work to get it back online), it'll still auto update in about an hour. can't wait to see if the looped buffers pr will fix the silly audio issues in ocarina of time https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2422
this is called page monitor man! Lol.

Last edited by NiagA,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh boi! I'm close af!
One more resolution and it will be a success!
sivsVqg.png

Once I got the correct resolution, I will release a template.
Also, I can't send you Mii Maker save file since it somehow connected to the NAND file. But I'm not sure.

Edit: Welp. Mii Maker won't scan QR Code. No matter what the resolution(720p, 1080p, 4K), it will give us this low resolution image.

On the bright side, other games won't have this issue somehow like Digimon or Pokemon.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Oh boi! I'm close af!
One more resolution and it will be a success!
sivsVqg.png
Once I got the correct resolution, I will release a template.
Also, I can't send you Mii Maker save file since it somehow connected to the NAND file. But I'm not sure.

Edit: Welp. Mii Maker won't scan QR Code. No matter what the resolution(720p, 1080p, 4K), it will give us this low resolution image.

On the bright side, other games won't have this issue somehow like Digimon or Pokemon.

did u save the image in png format ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ :P