Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@JayFoxRox, I just forgot that's all wheres my brains at.. yes well up my ass at times, it was compiled by Dampih and yes I found out only one was not my merges that of
(FASTEST_FOR_BRAVELY_DEFAULT\).exe

I had to find a lot of .dll to add just to get the emu's working.

harmoney85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I try to open pokemon moon cci file with citra bleeding edge build, it says ROM format not supported.
This cci file is directly converted from cia with makerom.
What do I have to do to fix it?

masaki88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Guys i need your advice. How to record emulator without fps drop. I try use fraps but he reduce fps at 5 7 fps. Obs too reduce fps. So i don t know what to do. Fps in games +60 and its great but i can t record it because any app for recording (fraps bandicam obs) reduce fps. But on youtube i see people not have this issue and record videos without fps drop. So i totaly need help with it realy.

My pc specs

cpu i7 3770 3.4 ghz
gpu nvidia gtx 970
10gb ram
Win 7 x64

So how i can normal record without fps drop on my pc. Please help me.

Transdude1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just decided to test out a few of my games, here are the results (I'm using the Bleeding Engine build):
  • 3D Out Run - Unplayable: Cashes the emulator when you select "Start Game"
  • Asphalt 3D - Playable: I only tried part of a race, and outside of the low frame rate (Which I think is caused by my system), every seemed to be working alright.
  • Sonic Generations - Unplayable: The game will not load beyond the title screen)
  • Tim Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D - Unplayable: Infinitely loads on first loading screen (It is prior to accessing the main menu)
Just wanted to let people know.

Reactions: JayFoxRox

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just decided to test out a few of my games, here are the results (I'm using the Bleeding Engine build):
  • 3D Out Run - Unplayable: Cashes the emulator when you select "Start Game"
  • Asphalt 3D - Playable: I only tried part of a race, and outside of the low frame rate (Which I think is caused by my system), every seemed to be working alright.
  • Sonic Generations - Unplayable: The game will not load beyond the title screen)
  • Tim Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D - Unplayable: Infinitely loads on first loading screen (It is prior to accessing the main menu)
Just wanted to let people know.
Sonic generations gets ingame for me actually
weird

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys i need your advice. How to record emulator without fps drop. I try use fraps but he reduce fps at 5 7 fps. Obs too reduce fps. So i don t know what to do. Fps in games +60 and its great but i can t record it because any app for recording (fraps bandicam obs) reduce fps. But on youtube i see people not have this issue and record videos without fps drop. So i totaly need help with it realy.

My pc specs

cpu i7 3770 3.4 ghz
gpu nvidia gtx 970
10gb ram
Win 7 x64

So how i can normal record without fps drop on my pc. Please help me.
I use shadowplay from Nvidia and I have no drop of fps in the videos I make!

joaozin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Which option do I choose in this image?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Esboço.png

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ok I finally success to modified money at persona q descrypeted games on citra with helped by cheat engine, just I failed to level up any character........ So any suggestion guys???

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a bit curious about how the upscaling works with this. I wanted to see how a higher-resolution would look on the new Pokemon games, so I went and looked up a video for it. The environment looked really nice, but the characters still looked pixelated. Is that because of the artstyle and the outline on the characters doesn't seem to upscale, or is it an emulator issue?

ileikoranges

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a bit curious about how the upscaling works with this. I wanted to see how a higher-resolution would look on the new Pokemon games, so I went and looked up a video for it. The environment looked really nice, but the characters still looked pixelated. Is that because of the artstyle and the outline on the characters doesn't seem to upscale, or is it an emulator issue?
yea u need a cheat for that just put in a cheat and put this in the description of cheat and turn it on and tell me if it works.

1041B748 0000F000
1041B74A 0000E320
D2000000 00000000

you will also get an fps boost

Last edited by ileikoranges,

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, thank you very much, but I haven't started playing it yet. I'm still a bit behind as far as Pokemon games go, I've been wanting to play in order and trade them up as I go. I was just curious how it would look, and the person who made the video apparently hadn't used that code.

Two things. First off, how does that code make the characters able to be upscaled better? Second, I don't suppose anybody could post a screenshot to show how it looks? Like I said, I don't have Sun/Moon yet.

ileikoranges

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, thank you very much, but I haven't started playing it yet. I'm still a bit behind as far as Pokemon games go, I've been wanting to play in order and trade them up as I go. I was just curious how it would look, and the person who made the video apparently hadn't used that code.

Two things. First off, how does that code make the characters able to be upscaled better? Second, I don't suppose anybody could post a screenshot to show how it looks? Like I said, I don't have Sun/Moon yet.

yea im not a programmer im just an amacher citra consumer so dont look at me but there is a line in the hex code that needs to be changed in order to fix the texture filtering (thoese outlines around the character) but if you put in that cheat code the fix is automatic, you dont need to go into the hex code of the game. heres a pic. http://imgur.com/a/xfjsC hope it helped

Last edited by ileikoranges,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7